Immingham and Ulceby

I’m surprised Immangham hasn’t been mentioned in this section yet. There is a large truck park (free overnight parking) on the outskirts of the town (?!?)

Street Map links;
Immingham Truckstop (where the arrow is.)

Also, a new truck stop has just opened at Ulceby as well. This also take Keyfuels (I’m not sure about other cards.)

Ulceby Truckstop.

Both are easy to find. For Ulceby, take the A160 of the A180, then turn left onto the A1077. Turn left again just about straight away, and your there. Immingham is a bit further up the road. From the A180, follow the A160 along the duel carriage way until you reach the roundabout. Take the A1173 and follow that past Immingham. As the road bears to the left to avoid the town, it is on your right hand side.

Also, if your going to Immingham T/S, you’ll pass where I work (Banana Transport - hence my username.)

Hope this helps.

(Adjusted your links so they aren’t so wide. Simon)

Drivers who find this fairly new truckstop will find the food is good, the showers clean, but the shop is pricey. More often than not the coffee machine is not working and the manager, Drew has been asked to get in brown bread as that is what we like and has not done so. Think he needs a suggestion box from other drivers so he will take note of our requests.

Hi Bananaman I will be up in your area next week with hubby and his new truck for Bentons. Keep an eye out for us.