Notice.important

My claim to fame is i knew Steve Gibson when we were nobbut lads

My first proper Transport job and he was a traffic planner

Wheel Nut:
My claim to fame is i knew Steve Gibson when we were nobbut lads

My first proper Transport job and he was a traffic planner

Not the Steve Gibson of Boro fame!! :open_mouth:
He lived on my estate, a Council estate (same street as I did)
he started out in business when his dad lent him £1000 quite a bit of dosh them days :open_mouth: about 1975-6 him and a mate started Bulkhaul they now build tankers as well as move them. He got his big brake when the old ICI give him a contract to move some of they stuff no one else wanted to. He did such a good job he got more and more contracts from them, Bulkhaul is now the 4th largest mover of Chemicls in the UK with offices in the USA Brazil,Austrialia and most of europe
Some of his family still live in the council houses on the same council estate and yes he still comes now and then to the local working mens club!
In Boro he is know as Sir Steve Gibson a working mans hero! that loves the Boro and has proved it with over £100 million of his own personal dosh!

The same Steve Gibson, Yes Critic. I heard all the stories about how would be rich and buy midlesboro.

He started work in Stokesley when Bailee Freight were on the go. I was subbing for them then

On the point of me living nowhere near Manchester, I support local football but how often have you seen glentoran in Europe, get my point, They are just a team that I support, as well as Glasgow Celtic, it fills my weekends when I do a bet, I love watchin the games and checking my bettin slip!

Kev

would this be a soccer discussion?

allikat:
would this be a soccer discussion?

Whats soccer :question:

scania king kev:
On the point of me living nowhere near Manchester, I support local football but how often have you seen glentoran in Europe, get my point, They are just a team that I support, as well as Glasgow Celtic, it fills my weekends when I do a bet, I love watchin the games and checking my bettin slip!

Kev

great result on thursday against barca,only hope we can nick a goal over there.

c’mon the hoops

SHUT 'EM DOWN THEN.