NMU(1953)LTD YORK

Thank you Nice picture of ERF and trailor in Mackintosh livery

Hi .
Another Picture For You Hope You Like, This Was The Sister Vehicle To The One I Drove On The Norwich / London Daily Trunk, Norwich Factory To Rowntree Mack Depot In North London, Shortly After The Ex Norwich Fleet Was Painted In New Livery, I Took My One Up To York One Week In The Old Livery Three Weeks Later Collected It In New Paint Job.

That looks well.Looks like a ■■■■■■■ badge on the front?

Hi Prior To NMU Taken These Units Over When Rowntree Mack Joined Together Some Of The Mack Fleet Belonged To BRS Contracts Of Hall Road Norwich, Then NMU Took The Units On And Over Time Had Them Repainted , When I Went From London To Norwich The Whole Fleet In Norwich Was In The Old Mack Livery.

Hi. Where you still at Norwich when it shut down? I think the last wagons there were Scanias

One from the UBH archive

Hi.

I Left Norwich Before Chapel Field Factory Closed My Last Unit Was A ERF But In The New Livery It Was Sad To See The Old Factory Go Now A Shopping Centre, I Ended Up In Kuwait.

NMU

Thanks Sniffy

NMU

Old NMU Leyland On Rowntree Mack Duties, Somewhere I Have A Picture Of This Unit In NMU Livery

Old Leyland.jpg

Hi Again

Some More Pic’s

NMU

Miscy20IMG_0958.jpg

Leyland.jpg

ERF.jpg

Fleet Numbers I Drove For NMU London 1123 ( London Depot Based Docks Vehicle) 1210 1270 Norwich ERF Mack Vehicle Then 1375.

NMU

Hi Everbody Thought You Might Like To See Some Pictures From Norwich

Mack Factory Canival Float.jpg

mackintoshs_caramac.jpg

More Pictures Of The Old Mack Factory Chapel Fields Norwich

24507093526_97d9360548.jpg

chapelfield_03_2000.jpg

Like the Leyland with sheeted flat…Have you any more similar pics?

Hi, my dad worked for NMU Birmingham in the early-mid 1960, the depot was on the Tyburn Rd, where spaghetti junction is. He was the foreman there, he used to take me to work with him on a Saturday morning. He had a cream Ford van with NMU on the side, they also had a phone fitted in our house (very posh). He always came home with sweets from the Rowntree warehouse (beech nut gum).

Found on the internet, not my picture, maybe of interest ?

Regards John.