NMU((1953)LTD Models

Hi they are 1.50 scale

Hi Guys We have made a concept model to create a new livery for NMU(1953)LTD If the company was operating today 2019 the model Is our vision of a 66 year anniversary model

Our Latest Model For The NMU(1953)LTD Collection A Foden S21 Recovery Unit London Based Awaiting To Be Re Built

Are these on display somewhere??

Hi

No they are not on display once the collection Is done the whole collection will be donated to a venue In York for display there will be around 60 models In the collection once completed, covering both NMU(1953)LTD NMU TRANSPORT and NMU contract hire vehicles

Foden S21 Recovery Finished

Picture of the latest models to be added to the NMU(1953)LTD collection models just painted

Work In Progress NMU TRANSPORT W.S. SHUTTLEWORTH contract

Awaiting the finishing assembly putting them together

Completed Ergo Set NMU Transport WSS Contract

Are these 1/50 kits? ASAM or summat?

Hi No they are not kits .

The finished Strato

Preview of the next four models under construction for our NMU(1953)LTD collection

Loving the first TK/KM with the Iso box. My very first job with an artic was to tip in Rowntrees, 20’ full of sacks of nuts.

Hi Wheel Nut thank you I hope you guys out there like seeing how we are trying to remember NMU(1953)LTD everybody remembers the newer big boys but tend to forget the good old boys of road haulage, to many good companies that have gone , the knights of the road In those days, I wish we could remember them all.

Models coming together for the next batch for the collection, awaiting final paint touch up prior to being put back together

The latest models now ready for mounting In the cases , then off to join the collection

Our latest models now ready for the collection

Fleet 626 Foden S21 Tanker Pictures of Vehicle plus Picture Of The Model 626 Plus Picture Of Fleet 319 And The Model Of 319

6c0ad1f0.jpg

622df770.jpg