New NMU (1953) LTD Die Cast Models

Pictures Of Two Of The Three Die Cast Models That Have Been Produced In NMU Livery They Are Foden Flat Foden Box And A Albion Flat, I Hope They Bring Back Memories Of Days Past

Who makes them?

Hey.

The Box Van Was Commissioned With My Help All Three Are Supplied Through Them Or By Independent Distributors, I Have The Proof Models With Me They Are Good I Am In The Process Of Getting A Fourth Model Situated For Next Year To Make A Set Of Four.

Picture Of The Albion Die Cast Model

Guys.

2013 Would Have Been Sixty Years That NMU(1953)LTD Would Have Been On The Road But They Did Not Make It ,But Their History Still Goes On ,To Mark The Sixty Year Mark I Have Commissioned A One Of Model For This, Attached Is A Couple Of Pictures Of The Model In Its Preview Stage , Once The Model Is Finished I Will Put It On Show, I Hope You Like.

Nice one the Alpha looks well in those colours. Eddie.

Thanks Eddie.

The Finished Model Will Look Really Sharp I Will Put A Picture Up When Done, Again It Good To See The Old Livery Again On A Modern Model.

John

NMU:
Thanks Eddie.

The Finished Model Will Look Really Sharp I Will Put A Picture Up When Done, Again It Good To See The Old Livery Again On A Modern Model.

John

One of the best firms I drove for.

Alan

NMU:
Pictures Of Two Of The Three Die Cast Models That Have Been Produced In NMU Livery They Are Foden Flat Foden Box And A Albion Flat, I Hope They Bring Back Memories Of Days Past

There are two things that I do not like about these B-T model Foden DG6/15 Eight Wheeler Lorries of
NMI - Northern Motor Utilities:-I think that they are 1.76th scale - too small - and B-T have made a right
mess of the Foden DG radiator styling :unamused: Apart from these facts,the B-T scale models of Foden DG lorries in various liveries,such as Bouts Tillotson -British Road Services green,Bouts Tillitson maroon and cream,
Pickfords dark blue,with white relief,and British Road Services Ayres Red look alright:-

modelbuszone.co.uk/britbus/b … _foden.htm

I think my favourite B-T Foden DG model is the Bouts Tillotson Foden DG6/15 Boxvan Eight Wheeler Lorry:-

modelbuszone.co.uk/britbus/b … s/da16.htm

…But…oh that terriable mess that B-T Models have made of the DG radiator! :unamused: :exclamation: Why the hell
didn’t B-T get it right? If Dinky Models got the radiator right on their Foden DG6/15 eight wheeler models -
and they most certainly did! :exclamation: - B-T Models should have got the DG radiator styling right too! :exclamation: :-

Foden DG6 4x2 Showmans Ballast Diesel Road Locomotive,Dinky Code 3 Model:-

Foden DG6/15 Dropside Eight Wheeler Lorry,Dinky Supermodels 501,it brings back many happy memories of my Dinky Foden DG6/15 Dropside 8,which was in exactly the same colours as this one :smiley: I intend to get another one in the same livery,even though I’ve now got a two-tone blue Foden DG6/15:-

And this is a real full-size Foden DG lorry,and you can see how Dinky Models,unlike B-T Models :unamused:,got the styling of the DG radiator just right :smiley::-
Foden DG6/12 Dropside 6x4 Lorry,DHH 74,THE PRESIDENT:-

As for the other B-T Models NMI models,such as the Albion Clydesdale LAD and Foden Alpha 6x2 Twin Steer Boxvan Articulated Lorry,apart from being
too small,look alright :slight_smile:

VALKYRIE