New Tachs Bluetooth-equipped

Coffeeholic:
You sure George doesn’t have a nameplate in his window. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

no , but he had a great big trailer with GEORGE written on the side :stuck_out_tongue:

mmtm said that vosa can also remotely “park you up” once they have downloaded the VU data via the coat hanger and pringle tube hanging out the car window and if they see you’ve worn your stetson and cowboy boots for far to many days, once youve stopped at an msa etc they set your limiter speed to 0KPH, so your scania will make a lot of noise but wont got anywhere (as per usual :wink: :laughing: ) honest :grimacing: :grimacing:

Lucy:

DAF95XF:
What does MMTM mean :confused:

My Mate Told Me

That should be MMTM ©

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

Lucy:

DAF95XF:

My Mate Told Me

That should be MMTM ©

Sorry but i think you’ll find that it’s too late to copyright it now :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

MMTM now belongs to the world … well the TrucknetUK world anyway :grimacing:

tachograph:

Coffeeholic:

Lucy:

DAF95XF:

My Mate Told Me

That should be MMTM ©

Sorry but i think you’ll find that it’s too late to copyright it now :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

I’ve been putting the copyright symbol next to it since I first mentioned it on here many years ago. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Coffeeholic:

tachograph:

Coffeeholic:

Lucy:

DAF95XF:

My Mate Told Me

That should be MMTM ©

I’ve been putting the copyright symbol next to it since I first mentioned it on here many years ago. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

But MMTM that your mate told you (YMTY) about MMTM. :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

tachograph:

Sorry I must have missed that :blush: :wink: