Most uninteresting post........ever

The another bridge strike posts. Simply because of the ,should have gone to srecsavers, must have been following the sat nav, how the hell did he do that answers every time.

“What’s your biggest pet hate?” threads.

…and just like a globally catastrophic seismic event, we are well overdue for one.

“I’ve got to do a night out, what gear do I take?”

Although not boring in it’s own right, it’s just been done to death so much by people who don’t use the search function.

dieseldog999:
so apart from this one. whats your most boring post you’ve had the misfortune to read on here. there has to be some roasters from what I regulary read,so all comments welcome. :smiling_imp:

The one you posted last month where you rambled on about a four year old speed camera is a good contender.

dowahdiddyman:
The another bridge strike posts. Simply because of the ,should have gone to srecsavers, must have been following the sat nav, how the hell did he do that answers every time.

I find those quite entertaining especially if they are accompanied by photos.

“i’ve removed the whole lot, i’m not even going to edit it. Don’t repeat it please , Mike-C”

Has to be one of the many essays written by orys

The Scottish independance thread. The endless debate and bovine excrement broadcast on English tv has led me to avoid anything with the subject.

Dipper_Dave:
“i’ve removed the whole lot, i’m not even going to edit it. Don’t repeat it please , Mike-C”

Sounds like a cracker. Gutted that I missed it. :cry:

Contraflow:

Dipper_Dave:

Sounds like a cracker. Gutted that I missed it. :cry:

:slight_smile: Out of respect for the forum moderators I cannot repeat it- but using advanced trolling techniques and third person perspective emotional projection and forum moderator manipulation I managed to create a post on an UNINTERESTING POST thread that was so ironically uninteresting that it was deleted and replaced with something that makes it infinatley more interesting.

Or in laymans terms just my usual tedious rubbish, with some naughty censor dodges and some self-deprecation :slight_smile:

TruckNet is a merry go round of thread topics.

We’ve not had a 40mph thread for a good week now, so another one of them is due soon.

Mike-C:

dieseldog999:
so apart from this one. whats your most boring post you’ve had the misfortune to read on here. there has to be some roasters from what I regulary read,so all comments welcome. :smiling_imp:

The one you posted last month where you rambled on about a four year old speed camera is a good contender.

just goes to show…personally id have thought reading about some paddys setting fire to a speed camera van when the plod was still inside was reasonably interesting compared to some of the posts on here…but then again,im not an tinterweb moderator… :unamused:

That thread Carryfast wrote about dating younger women, and the BKing thread on runaway engines.

NOVE:
Can anyone recommend a good satnav?

Tom Toms not bad
you will never need to look at a map again

bazza123:
That thread Carryfast wrote about dating younger women, and the BKing thread on runaway engines.

Now that one I found very confusing, but then again maybe it wasn’t meant for younger women :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i never understood the thread about trying to ban ■■■■■■■ in cabs, or the other thread about drivers who pick there noses and leave the contents on the dash board etc both boring threads indeed

Where has the “ask Billy Hunt” thread gone? i was looking forward to that one!! :frowning: :smiley:

pete smith:
Where has the “ask Billy Hunt” thread gone? i was looking forward to that one!! :frowning: :smiley:

your better off asking billy hunt

TheMissus:

bazza123:

Now that one I found very confusing, but then again maybe it wasn’t meant for younger women :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing:

I enjoy Toby’s posts and Muckaway/whateverhescalledthisweek’s grumpy posts too - TNUK’s answer to Jack Dee :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Limeyphil - always a laugh.

The Polish girl looking for some rides ( :laughing: ) thread was good too.

Roads Rat - remember his trolling posts?

The cafe thread on the old timers section was good, some of those guys don’t even come onto this part of the forum it seems.

Boss and Driver - his posts make about as much sense as Rob K’s SmashedCrabFace/Immigrant posts did :laughing:

:
[/quote]
The Polish girl looking for some rides ( :laughing: ) thread was good too.
[/quote]
I wonder if anyone on here was a Good Samaritan and ended up getting their leg over?
There were a couple on interested parties if I remember :smiley: