MODEL TRUCKS

Ah, I see thank you neil, here’s hoping it’s back up and running soon!

mechanic77:
Harry, its not just you, TMW forums been down all weekend. Hopefully back soon.
Neil.

thanks for shedding some light on the TMW forum neil, been trying to get on all weekend, thought it was my pc.

cheers
gaz

tetragaz:

mechanic77:
Harry, its not just you, TMW forums been down all weekend. Hopefully back soon.
Neil.

thanks for shedding some light on the TMW forum neil, been trying to get on all weekend, thought it was my pc.

cheers
gaz

+1 lol

Hi, any idea what the flavour is with the tmw forum at all? It’s not the same without it! Cheers harry.

New announcement from Premium Collectable Models, Daf105XF Alex Glenn Potatos premiumcollectablemodelsuk.c … 1&status=I A very smart looking truck.

I was trying to get onto the TMW website also with no joy, however this is a good website to try if you think you might have problems:

downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Copy the web address and paste into the tool on the website above and it does a check to see if its a big problem or just you!

Simples

I emailed Peter, editor of TMW and he replied that they are installing a new server and having problems which they are trying hard to fix - been a while though.

Thanks for the information, hope they get it sorted soon . On the plus side there will probably be loads of new stuff posted up to look at when it is back up! Computers eh…!

Of course anyone having withdrawal symptoms from a model truck forum can try the friendliest one on the net! 24thscalemodeltruckforum.co.uk

The topic gives me inspiration as i have got a few boxed up untouched, think i need to get some building work done. some good models on here guys.

hi all

here’s one of mine that i just finished.

cheers
gaz

DSC05274small.JPG

DSC05266small.JPG

DSC05265small.JPG

one ive just built, cab has been built for a couple of months but then decided id like a bit of something else on it so opted for some working lights.

scan0124.jpg

will88 is that 1.24 scale and of so what did you use for the lights and have you got any more pics karen

hi all im looking for an erf ec flat roof that kingdom trucks did if anyone has one for sale or swop i have a kfs nootboom made lowloader or a kfs daf cf and a renault premium transkit both unmade thanks karen

Hi all some good models , love the DAF !!

The Real Thing

Regards Jimski

a model im working on

hi karen,
yes it 1/24 scale, lights are just plain and simple christmas lights with purpose made holders to look like spot lights, more pics below

thanks

will88:
hi karen,
yes it 1/24 scale, lights are just plain and simple christmas lights with purpose made holders to look like spot lights, more pics below

thanks432110

hi will

thats nice mate, love the lights :slight_smile:

cheers
gaz

karen tyler:

a model im working on

hi karen

nice, is this going to be a heavy haul tractor or a waste management tractor .

cheers
gaz