Mini wheelers & light Hauliers

jplh_123:
Notice the steel bar! recovery from Watford.

That Dan, It seems he travels on recovery more than under his own power JPLH-123, perhaps we could make fridge magnets with all these pictures, Ha Ha.

image.jpg

jplh_123:

Oh dear why buy a Mussolini motor !

image.jpg

wise buy dan that weigher if you are passing through buxton . the ministry ( or whatever their current name is )spend a lot of time in the park under the viaduct and seem to concentrate on vans and pickups . they are giving the council repair vans a hard time as they are full of equipment plus whatever bricks , blocks and cement they are using that day . dave

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Saw these vans in Montreal, Canada today. Quite impressed to see how popular European vans are becoming. Poor old Chrysler/Dodge trying to keep up. First they badge engineer the sprinter, then when their partnership with Daimler Benz goes belly up, they have to rebadge the Ducato, courtesy of new owners Fiat. The Sprinters are ten a penny on the streets of Montreal.

Isuzu, Hino and Mitsubishi FUSO 7.5 tonners very popular, too.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Whilst not strictly little wheelers, these are two North American forward control vehicles. One of which has rather familiar cab panel pressings

image.jpg

And here are some more Euro and Japanese designs

image.jpg

image.jpg

And a few more for luck (due to bad luck I missed getting a photo of a LF cab on a Kenworth)

image.jpg

image.jpg

That 2 nd motor looks interesting with bonnet on .

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

These are mine I just carry spanners and big hammers

Taz you’ll be handy for breakdown assistance when iam in the area then !

Dan Punchard:
Taz you’ll be handy for breakdown assistance when iam in the area then !

Well I am in Chester Le Street Co Durham

Those Iveco’s look bloody massive lol, they’re nearly as long as our XLWB luton!

dew:
Those Iveco’s look bloody massive lol, they’re nearly as long as our XLWB luton!

I think there are the longest panel van on the road

Found a few photo,s of the freightliner, this is what most people use them, and do it on a car license. Most have Cat or Merc 330 engines and Auto gear boxes back seat folds down to make a bed

Freightliner  & 5th Wheel.JPG

I don’t think this one will be delivering anymore shopping, it looks as if its been skating though.

New set of bars and lights for mine