Mini wheelers & light Hauliers

GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg

What about my Sherpa Dan does this count? Only cost me £600 off eBay. Cheaper than an Ivor Williams and no one wants to pinch it.

dont thrash it you may melt the back springs there composite if thats what you call them

I don’t know what springs they are but she didn’t go too well when she had these logs on her back.

Derbyshire Foden:
What about my Sherpa Dan does this count? Only cost me £600 off eBay. Cheaper than an Ivor Williams and no one wants to pinch it.

We had that’s bigger brother at work for a while (Twin wheeled Convoy) and it was the biggest heap of junk I’ve ever driven! A Transit is so much better it’s unreal!

Dont ever buy a transit my first d reg was excellent if you didnt pull a trailer , my s reg as pictured on here was rubbish i had it 2 years it was an ex demo with 500 miles on clock it was 15k, after 2 years i had spent 10k on it 3 fuel pumps 3 gearbox 2 diffs ect i sold it for 5k and got the s reg 310 sprinter which had 150000 miles on which was the same as the transit the merc did 5 years 550000 miles with very few problems much the same as the 06 reg 316 which i have now done 860000ks with

We run nothing but Transits on Luton Box work. Just retired a T reg on 383,000 miles, mechanically ok but Tin worm had got to it. currently got an X reg and a 53

Here’s my trolley

Ey up biggee that looks great , but i liked your last one better must of been the headboard on it

Photo0065.jpg
GetAttachment-8.aspx.jpeg
GetAttachment-4.aspx.jpeg

GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg

Cut headboard down

Here are a few more trollies to go shopping with from www.wakefieldsoflongford.co.uk