Left-Hand Drive B-series ERFs

DEANB:
Best trucks.

Nice one Dean! Here’s the UK version! Robert

Here’s Jona’s at the Hollies on Sunday Robert,

IMG_20180513_095833.jpg

pete smith:
Here’s Jona’s at the Hollies on Sunday Robert,

Ah-ha! I remember him acquiring it. Nice to see it up and running - ■■■■■■■ 290 + 13-sp Fuller from what I remember. Sorry I didn’t make it there! Robert

DSC_0038 by richellis1978, on Flickr

richellis78:
DSC_0038 by richellis1978, on Flickr

What a cracking picture - thanks for posting it! Robert

DEANB posted this cutting on another ERF thread back in April. In the light of this letter from Peter Foden himself to TRUCK magazine in 1977, it would seem erroneous and pointless to continue referring to the earlier flat-top B-series sleeper cabs as ‘Jennings conversions’. Robert

erf%20letter%201977.PNG

In a forgotten corner I found the exposition-guide from RAI-1978 with ERF-content.
Mind the option of the NTC-335 and prices that makes us smile

I’ll do my utmost to search for more exposition-guides also from Brussels 1969 etc

RAI-1978-ERF.jpg

ERF-Continental:
In a forgotten corner I found the exposition-guide from RAI-1978 with ERF-content.
Mind the option of the NTC-335 and prices that makes us smile

I’ll do my utmost to search for more exposition-guides also from Brussels 1969 etc

Just seen this! R

Phil Horridge’s left-■■■■■■ B-series that replaced the NTC. Robert

ERF-NGC-European:
DEANB passed me this pic of a Dutch Jennings sleeper LHD B-series. It looks to be near the end of its service. I think that livery is a variation on HT Wilhelminakade of Rotterdam. Robert

Those stripes were on White show trucks:
whiteroadcommander.de/brosch … en/RC2_GB2

newerf%20Arie%20De%20Koningb.jpg
newerf%20Arie%20Jan%20de%20Koninga.jpg
newerf%20Arie%20Jan%20De%20Koningb.jpg
newerf%20Arie%20Jan%20De%20Koningc.jpg

ERF-NGC-European:

Nice found and Arie Jan De Koning worked for quite some years at Bestebreurtje in RIjsoord.

Top-picture on the yard of Groenenboom (an ERF-demonstrator between their Mack and DAF)
then two pictures on the yard of Bestebreurtje.

I think this top one is a new picture on here! Robert

Clearer picture. Robert

New pictures. Robert

The middle pic shows that the front panel has been replaced by the later type. That’s some dedication on the part of the vehicle’s owner, given the amount of work involved, cutting the corner panels etc.

Something for Boxing Day! Robert

Three further Ted Boucher pics of the Gardner-powered LHD B-series of Eric Vick posted earlier on this thread were emailed to me today. Robert

Photo by Paul Bailey, courtesy of DEANB. Robert

L4318BWp.JPG
L4318p.JPG