Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

Hi

Good to hear from you. I’ve checked with the office and the next available course starts Thursday 20th Sept with test on the following Wednesday. (This has the weekend OFF). Alternatively, you have a course available Monday 1st Oct with test on the Thursday.

In both cases the Mod 4 can be sorted as we have 2 in house examiners.

Accommodation is approx. £34 per night.

If you need any further help, don’t hesitate to contact me or, to book, call the office on 01623 555661.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the quick reply.

Would I be able to take a retest the next day, Friday, if I failed?

edit: not planning to, obviously :open_mouth:

No, unfortunately. Law states you must have at least 3 clear working days between tests. But they do include Saturday. So a fail on Thursday would mean Tuesday retest and that is subject to availability. We always allocate the next available test under these circumstances.

And carry on planning not to fail haha!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
No, unfortunately. Law states you must have at least 3 clear working days between tests. But they do include Saturday. So a fail on Thursday would mean Tuesday retest and that is subject to availability. We always allocate the next available test under these circumstances.

Thanks for that confirmation, I need to get some dates confirmed with SWMBO, I will be in touch with you next week to book.

Peter Smythe:
And carry on planning not to fail haha!

Will do!

Hi Peter,

Can you teach me how to drive backwards?!

Peter Smythe:
Hi

Yes, very much still going! For accommodation, we use centralprivatehotel.co.uk/

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thats great Peter im going to keep you strongly in mind for when im back from my holiday. Looks like a nice BNB as well

Can you teach me how to drive backwards?!

I expect so!

im going to keep you strongly in mind for when im back from my holiday

Thankyou. Hope you enjoy your holiday.

hi Peter was wandering if the interest free, no credit check offer was still available and does accommodation come with this or extra. thanks steve

Hi Steve

The offer is very much available!

Accommodation is not included with the free credit. The hotel we normally use is centralprivatehotel.co.uk/

It’s fine but very reasonable.

thanks for the reply peter can you confirm the deposit required and monthly payment for class 2 cheers

can you confirm the deposit required and monthly payment for class 2 cheers

Certainly.

£200 deposit required to secure dates
£200 deposit required 2 weeks before start of training
10 payments of £1000.

TOTAL £1400.

Hi Pete,

I booked my C+E this week and was told interest free isn’t available anymore? Is the offer not on anymore?

Thanks

It IS available. You must make it clear that you are a Trucknet user. It’s not generally available to other customers.

Any problem, let me know.

Peter Smythe:
It IS available. You must make it clear that you are a Trucknet user. It’s not generally available to other customers.

Yes I did as I am receiving the trucknet user discount as I did with Class C with you guys. No problem I’ll ring tomorrow.

Thanks Pete.

Ollie_C:

Peter Smythe:

Yes I did as I am receiving the trucknet user discount as I did with Class C with you guys. No problem I’ll ring tomorrow.

Thanks Pete.

Could it be - not available - because you have been given the trucknet discount and you can have either not both :question:

ROG is correct. You cant have interest free credit and the discount. If you can fund it without taking credit, you’re definitely better off taking the discount of course.

Yes you’re both right, thanks for clearing that one up. All sorted now cheers :smiley:

Well done to this company I know how hard it is to find funding I’ve passed all my theory stuff two months ago still haven’t booked my pratical I raise the money then a bill comes in a wish a company in Scotland offered this same thing

So come and do it residential like plenty of others!