Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

Credit where credits due mr smyth a few years ago I would have snapped your hand off being in a terrible credit situation and a not so well paid job for someone to have given me the opertunity back then to get into the industrie where a better pay is possible would have been a god send and I for one would not want to burn the hand that helped me.

As it happens I got myself out the situation when my little girl was born and saved and paid for my c and c+e with mr smyth all at once with the 10% discount and free cpc I even had the pleasure of meeting mr smyth only for a short period but a true gentleman.

Is he a charity - no
is he trying to make a profit - yes
is he trying to make it easier for someone to get there licence - I believe so
is he trying to pull the wool - to be honest I don’t think mr smyth has it in him to do that to anyone especially the more worse off.

I couldn’t have choose a better place to go for my training that I know for sure.

Is this offer right for you and your current circumstances? Only you can answer that but if it was me I would be down there as soon as he opened with a smile and a thank you.

Just my thoughts on this.

I didn’t do either my C or C+E with Pete and I’ve never met the guy but…

Purely from his postings on here he seems to be a genuine fella which is a rare thing in business. And yes he is running a business so remember that when quibbling about the 10% AND wanting the ease and convenience of manageable monthly payments.

Also there’s enough people on here who have met the guy face to face and none that I recall have a crossed word to say.

Well done Pete. Keep up the good work.

I have plans to do both my rigid and artic in 2018. Currently tramping 7.5t.
This offer would really help someone like me.

Not everyone is fortunate to cough up the £3k+ to get their licences and for Peter some help towards this is a tremendous boost and commendable.

Quite rightly there is always a risk but I pray that you do not get any bad payers and receive the blessings from all who are and will benefit from your training and potential employment.

Good luck with your business and may it prosper.

:smiley:

Hi Pete. A great offer and all credit to you for offering people the opportunity to start training when they may otherwise not have been able to. I do have 2 questions that havnt been asked that may help people to get started.

1. When is the amount in excess of £1000 due for payment? Ie Is this paid as a booking deposit?

2. When does the candidate begin paying the 10 monthly repayments?

As I’ve said this is a good offer which should help quite a few people. Well done.

if you read the thread right it clearly says

The remainder of course fees are due before the course starts as normal.

So he must be saying pay the fees prior to the course starting.

If the course is 1200 in total then 200 needs paying before the start of the course and the other 1000 is 10 monthly payments of 100 after the course ends

Maybe I should have made it more clear. When I mention “remainder” that is the amount that remains after the £1000 credit has been taken. So, as ROG said, if the course is eg £1200, there is £1000 credit with the remainder being the deposit of £200 which is due before the course starts.

There really is no catch, no smoke, no mirrors.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

How much do your class 2 / class 1 courses cost pete i am very interested in this offer ? ( 2 kids and house to run and the sole breadwinner.)

Class 2 (CAT C) is £1400

Class 1 (CAT CE) is £1550.

Example:

CAT C: £200 on booking, £200 2 weeks before start of course followed by 10 monthly payments of £100.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Will extra credit be available in the unfortunate event of a retest?

Paul

I think i would take out pass protection on top to. To hopefully guarentee a pass. Also pete have you got a up coming open day on january the 20th is it possible to book then if i attend ?

Many thanks.

I think i would take out pass protection on top to. To hopefully guarentee a pass. Also pete have you got a up coming open day on january the 20th is it possible to book then if i attend ?

Yes, no problem. And taking Pass Protection is a really good idea.

Will extra credit be available in the unfortunate event of a retest?

That’s not part of the deal.

Yes, you read it correctly. From New Year, we’re offering up to £1,000 of interest free credit repayable in 10 instalments of £100 over a 10 month period.

As always, no smoke or mirrors. It’s just that I believe there’s folks out there that are caught in the trap of not being able to save enough for the course. Also those whose credit history lets them down. I’m not interested in history. Our business is all about the future and so we’re prepared to help in every way possible.

The £1,000 can only be used as part payment of a full LGV or PCV driving course and is an alternative to our normal discounts.

Any questions, fire away.

Peter Smythe:
Yes, you read it correctly. From New Year, we’re offering up to £1,000 of interest free credit repayable in 10 instalments of £100 over a 10 month period.

As always, no smoke or mirrors. It’s just that I believe there’s folks out there that are caught in the trap of not being able to save enough for the course. Also those whose credit history lets them down. I’m not interested in history. Our business is all about the future and so we’re prepared to help in every way possible.

The £1,000 can only be used as part payment of a full LGV or PCV driving course and is an alternative to our normal discounts.

Any questions, fire away.

That’s an awesome deal fairplay. Finance would really help me out. Would i be able to book now for around March?

That’s an awesome deal fairplay. Finance would really help me out. Would i be able to book now for around March?

Yes, assuming you’ve passed your theory tests. Best call the office 01623 555661 and speak with Tracey or Aaron. They’ll sort it for you.

Not sure if to late to join post also not sure if offer is still available iv passed medical started revising my theory. Looking at my class 2 lgv I Work full time with a ■■■■ credit history and looking at your offer. Unsure on price your offering etc. Any help you can offer please

Hi

Yes the offer is still running. CAT C is £1400 and CE is £1550. Accommodation can be arranged if required at cost. £200 on booking, £200 (£350 for CE) 2 weeks before training. Balance of £1000 repayable over the following 10 months at £100 per month. No interest.

Thanks for replying. All sounds good I am local and looking for class 2 and CPC what price is this with yourself. Thanks

CAT C and cpc is £1650 fully inclusive of everything. But you can claim 10% discount off the total price if you pay £200 deposit on booking and the balance 2 weeks before your training.

Alternatively, £200 on booking, £450 2 weeks before training followed by 10 payments of £100.