INSIGHT TRANS LOGISTICS LTD

mrginge:
Looks a pretty interesting job, but I hate those MAN trucks. Will have to remember you guys for in the future maybe if I feel the need to try Euro work and you have more Volvo’s as I live near you guys (Gloucester).

How long do you expect your drivers to be out? Im guessing a lot depends on contract/job.

Do you do much convoy work for people new to Euro work to be shepherded around?

:confused: I guess there must be a real driver shortage :laughing:

Anything else you want? A big old Volvo bling, bling machine? Any particular colour or configuration? Two weeks away and two weeks off (with pay of course!), maybe someone to hold your hand whilst you “feel (get shepherded) your way around” Europe or even the UK?

Obviously that’s all depending on if you “feel the need to try Euro work” of course :laughing:

Lets hope they appreciate you keeping them tucked away in your back pocket, so to speak, in case you fancy trying them out’! :laughing:

By the way, do you know Toby? :wink:

As I have not done any EU work it would be quite the gamble on their part to send me of on my own so if they do jobs like their website suggests with a few guys on the same work that would surely be of benefit. I don’t need shepherding around the UK but obviously I don’t come across some of the differences in rules, tolls etc of Euro work.

As for the Volvo’s obviously I have come accustomed to where I work now where we run FH500 on ‘standard’ work and FH540 and FH750’s on plant/recovery/heavy work.

In the grand scheme of things it depends if I feel the need to ‘itch’ the Euro jolly but as I don’t do RDC work I don’t need to worry about needing tales to tell people I did Turkey in one hit etc :laughing:

:laughing: Good man!! I would say give Euro work ago, you might enjoy it! :wink:

At the moment im happy where I am but that can change quick enough with a change in boss for example. What I was getting at is I didn’t know about them before so it’s another potential job opportunity in the future as it looks interesting as im not one for jobs involving supermarkets :sunglasses:

If you do European work, there is the opportunity to meet the Mayor’s daughter, fit as a butchers dog.
If you go, get a bicycle, handy for weekends off, save on taxis.
Amazing what you see off the beaten track abroad.
If on a 45 hour off in a Msa, exit by the staff gate, and explore .
Bus or train to another town or city.

We’re always available to talk to anybody interested, regardless of experience, some of the best guys here had little or no EU or Abnormal experience, but with the right attitude anything can be achieved. Worst case scenario are the “know it alls” who turn out needing a postcode to find Portsmouth port!!

If my health wasn’t so bad, I’d be tempted to reapply for my licence. Nothing stopping me getting it back, just my general poor health these days. I do miss spending most of my life over the water. Not the same sat at home day after day.

Do you ever employ english drivers living in spain?

ac1:
Do you ever employ english drivers living in spain?

Or France ■■

bump

So, any takers? Did anybody have a look… It’s not often something of this nature arrives on a plate.

Yes I sent my cv but not heard anything its not often you find somebody willing to give people a chance with no experience in this kind of work. Shame as it is something I’d like to get into beats been sat sat at a Rdc like I have been for the last 3 hours and still not tipped

No response from 64andrewb since Feb to any posters, Has he now left the job,or has Insight folded. Tony.

Tony R:
No response from 64andrewb since Feb to any posters, Has he now left the job,or has Insight folded. Tony.

Some recent posts on facebook I think, so seems the company is still about.