I'm not leaving this forum

Just…

Sayin’ like.

me too…
i did a wee while ago but i never told anyone,then i came back again.
just like the drama queens though?

DD999, you never struck me as one of the #metoo types of fake femenists. :wink:

I assume this relates to some other thread? Have we missed some juicy gossip or blazing argument, or gas Carryfast jist been on a rant?

trevHCS:
I assume this relates to some other thread? Have we missed some juicy gossip or blazing argument, or gas Carryfast jist been on a rant?

viewtopic.php?t=159611

Sent from my mobile.

yourhavingalarf:
Just…

Sayin’ like.

I have no plans to leave either unless someone says something to upset me of course then I might go toy throwing !!

trevHCS:
DD999, you never struck me as one of the #metoo types of fake femenists. :wink:

^^^^^^^^^^
naaaahhh
i just secretly woke up in a wee huff,and decided to ban myself as an option of self harming,then after a cpl of hours i decided to do myself a favour and log back in again… :smiley:

I’ve discussed this with myself today and I’m really not sure which way to turn.

3 of my persona’s say stay but 4 are telling me to leave.

bald bloke:

yourhavingalarf:
Just…

Sayin’ like.

I have no plans to leave either unless someone says something to upset me of course then I might go toy throwing !!

Bog off, Kojak. :stuck_out_tongue:

yourhavingalarf:
Just…

Sayin’ like.

Can I ask…

why all your posts start with a couple of words, a handful of full stops, a couple of presses of the return button, followed the rest of post?
Not having a go, just curious [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eagerbeaver:
I’ve discussed this with myself today and I’m really not sure which way to turn.

3 of my persona’s say stay but 4 are telling me to leave.

Sounds like you should have a referendum & then go with the majority, Nice easy straight forward process…

https://ibb.co/Qfhrjyg

damoq:

yourhavingalarf:
Just…

Sayin’ like.

Can I ask…

why all your posts start with a couple of words, a handful of full stops, a couple of presses of the return button, followed the rest of post?

For emphasis, it reads a little more like a conversation than a plain statement.

I left once and nobody noticed so I came back. That will teach you!

damoq:

yourhavingalarf:
Just…

Sayin’ like.

Can I ask…

He’s saving the environment by using fewer keystrokes. Obvs. :wink:

I dunno…

It just sorta evolved. Every forum I scribble on I use the same format. Twoninety88 is correct, I think it looks more ‘user friendly’.

I guess it’s a signature of sorts.

It’s always three full stops no more and no less.

Harry Monk:

bald bloke:

yourhavingalarf:
Just…

Sayin’ like.

That’s it I’m done with all this name calling I’m outta here. :cry:

bald bloke:

Harry Monk:

bald bloke:

yourhavingalarf:
Just…

Sayin’ like.

That’s it I’m done with all this name calling I’m outta here. :cry:

And I’m offended on your behalf, and I’m also follically challenged, so I’m also off. :cry:
:smiley:

robroy:
And I’m offended on your behalf, and I’m also follically challenged, so I’m also off. :cry:

You told me that it was a solar panel for a ■■■ machine!

the maoster:

robroy:

You told me that it was a solar panel for a ■■■ machine!

Aye, but don’t you be thinking about getting one…it doesn’t count for ■■■ by yourself :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: