Ignore this. thanks

I’m sick to bloody death of ignoring this. No time for anything else.

I’m still ignoring it too,are we supposed to be ignoring it though?

I think there will have to be some serious thought as to the viability of this thread.The original post to ignore has simple been ignored. I feel that someone should look into this matter if they are’nt to busy as soon as possible. Like so many others I cannot seem to refrain from periodically looking in to see if it’s still ( not ) being ignored. Is this some kind of phoebe,I hope not as I have to many of those already. :smiley: :wink: :confused:

just popped in to see if it still being ignored, it is so i’ll keep on ignoring it lol

Just popping by for a quick ignore…

Me too :slight_smile:

Been a good few years now - just making sure it’s on record that I am still ignoring this post. I’ll probably catch you all in a couple of years then … have fun.

hear hear…ive been ignoring this thread on a daily basis for years now.i even set my calender reminder on the mobile to remind me daily to ignore this thread,hence im formally stating that in still ignoring it.

I set the reminder on my Nokia 3210 but for some reason it was not transferred to my new phone.

gardun:
I set the reminder on my Nokia 3210 but for some reason it was not transferred to my new phone.

il ignore that if you dont mind… :open_mouth:

Still ignoring this post after eight years.

I’ve only just started ignoring it.

I am :unamused:

I’m not exactly sure what I’m supposed to be ignoring here. But as a typical lemming, I’ll continue to ignore it.

But I’m only ignoring this page, as it’s the only one I’ve seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

were like a load of sheep just ignore this and lat it lie or lay :frowning:

Im ignoring it now too

Me too :open_mouth: errr, was! :confused: Erhmmmm :blush: trying hard :frowning: …need to try harder!! :unamused::stuck_out_tongue:

nice too see all you ignorers are still ignoring lol

Have some people got in their calendar to check whether this thread is still being ignored…and thus ignoring not only the thread but the original requesters requested request? Presumably the originator of this request is still ignoring the lack of ignoring of requests?

Don’t forget to ignore this threads 9th year anniversary next Sunday.