Ignore this. thanks

No idea what you are all talking about. Bye. Jim.

9 years of ignoring, now that has to be record

Roll on for another year of ignoring ! :unamused: :laughing:

Cheers , cattle wagon man .

9 years of ignoring this thread, how time flies :confused:

This thread has been going that long I can’t remember if I ignored it or not :confused: :confused:

Are we still ignoring this?

Nope ! Someone has failed to ignore it prior to my additional message here . :confused: :smiley: :unamused:

Cheers , cattle wagon man .

just how many times am i expected to ignore this then? and dont be replying to me,as il be ignoring them also :confused:

I was blissfuly unaware of this thread so technically ignoring by means of not knowing of its existance. Now it has been brought to my attention, I shall continue to ignore.

That is all.

what a bunch of ignoring {zb} you all are lol

Welcome to the Gang , “scotstrucker” . At least you won`t be ignored on here . :slight_smile:

Dont bet on it mate.

Dont bet on it mate.

Just ignore the second post eh.

Guess I’ll ignore it too. Might have been worth reading the other one though, shame.

Well well, is everyone still ignoring this thread? :confused: :laughing:
just thought I’d remind myself what I’m supposed to be ignoring :unamused:

Just read 1076 posts about nothing. Wished I had scrolled past and ignored the thread. Next time, can you make it more plain in the subject please.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Is there some sort of party for the tenth anniversary? I started ignoring this April 25 2008 and can definitely say, my ignorance has only increased since then.

Well I’ve landed here now but I promise I’ll ignore it. Does checking back to see if it’s being ignored count?

TiredAndEmotional:
Well I’ve landed here now but I promise I’ll ignore it. Does checking back to see if it’s being ignored count?

who are you? :wink: