Heywood Manchester jobs for newbies

Fowler Welch ltd will take on newbies with no experience on class one.

They’ll take anybody with a Class 1 & a pulse.

rob22888:
They’ll take anybody with a Class 1 & a pulse.

LOL + 1

Can they reach the pedals ?

toby1234abc:
Fowler Welch ltd will take on newbies with no experience on class one.

Leg it!.png

Thick people only need to apply.

Any firm that takes on new drivers is good to work for to gain experience to get a better job. You have to start at the bottom or at least it is easier to get a start at the bottom. I would think Stobart is a better option though, they are decent enough to work for regardless what you hear about them.

UKtramp:
Any firm that takes on new drivers is good to work for to gain experience to get a better job. You have to start at the bottom or at least it is easier to get a start at the bottom. I would think Stobart is a better option though, they are decent enough to work for regardless what you hear about them.

+1. As much as I take the ■■■■ out of them, it’s ideal for newbies. You get to drive decent motors which you are allowed to wreck, and in fairness the pay is at least equal to the majority of comparable hauliers.

Also ideal for getting used to being lied to, and becoming familiar with long hours. Great too for developing a thick skin as you will be regarded as a window licking fool by some of your peers :laughing:

Fowler Welshski giving newbies a chance :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Have all the Pols gone back ? :laughing:

fowlerwelch.co.uk/ourpeople … vacancies/

Do a little digging & in fairness to them, they seem to be pulling their finger out and have a bit of an apprentice scheme going, rather than just using & abusing the newbies as a bum on a seat.