"Heavy Haulage through the years"

http://www.spedition-bohnet.de/de/bilder.html

heavy_haulage-20180124-martinuz41.jpg
No idea what this monster is - showing my ignorance again…

jsutherland:
http://www.spedition-bohnet.de/de/bilder.html

No idea what this monster is - showing my ignorance again…

Johnny that trucks looks like an Autocar possibly what they called their Off road model,I drove one for a month on cattle I was glad to get out of it at the end but that docent mean to say they were all like that.

Cheers Dig

DEANB:
Foden.

Those shoe boxes don’t appear to be near the bottom yet keep it up all you blokes.

Cheers Dig

heavy_haulage-20180124-martinuz41.jpg

My guess is that it’s a Hayes.

ChrisArbon:

My guess is now the same as yours,good spot Chris.

Cheers Dig

pv83:
Nostalgic pic of the week :wink:

Thats different.

ChrisArbon:

Thanks DIG and Chris. Great to have such experts!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jsutherland:

ChrisArbon:

Most deffo a Hayes… it’s back to school then for you Mr. Sutherland… :unamused: :laughing:

H143500:

pv83:
Nostalgic pic of the week :wink:

Thats different.

Aye, reckoned it didn’t looked like the usual Atki of the late 60’s…? Maybe a Australian or South African version?

DIG:

DEANB:
Foden.

Those shoe boxes don’t appear to be near the bottom yet keep it up all you blokes.

Cheers Dig

Dean and Johnny wear a size 14 for shoes DIG, so I reckon we’ve got some footage left… :laughing: :laughing:

Some more from the Nooteboom shoe box…

pv83:

jsutherland:

ChrisArbon:

Most deffo a Hayes… it’s back to school then for you Mr. Sutherland… :unamused: [emoji38]

I could have bet you would post a “compliment” like this. I’ll be reporting you to the headmaster, Herr Senior! I’m always learning something new, so I guess I have never left school [emoji16]

jsutherland:

pv83:

jsutherland:

ChrisArbon:

Most deffo a Hayes… it’s back to school then for you Mr. Sutherland… :unamused: [emoji38]

I could have bet you would post a “compliment” like this. I’ll be reporting you to the headmaster, Herr Senior! I’m always learning something new, so I guess I have never left school [emoji16]

Can’t you solve your problems Herr Sutherland…? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: No need to bring it up at the headmaster, he doesn’t peek on here, and if he did, he probably would say that you’ve got to man up a bit… being a Scotsman, that shouldn’t be so hard eh… :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To help you out with your homework, I’ve decided to post some examples of Hayes wagons Herr Sutherland… you’d better not let me down now… :laughing:

26166558_1990889444492811_530285886045795298_n.jpg