"Heavy Haulage through the years"

DEANB:

jsutherland:

DEANB:
You still reading these Johnny ■■ :wink:

Click on page twice to magnify for reading.

If you are meaning me, then yes [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Indeed i do chap,sent you a email ! :laughing:

He likes to be referred to as Herr Sutherland Dean…the snob! :laughing: :laughing:

Aufpassen Herr Whippersnapper!!!

Roughly translates to - be careful young man. Herr Whippersnapper will probably ignore the warning anyway. I think the only person he would pay heed to is Mr Fergie. I’m still not sure if it is out of respect or fear. [emoji16]

AND-13-MAN-031.jpgIn 1958 Edward Beck & Son Ltd introduced this built to order KV Cabbed ERF 6x4 double drive heavy duty tractor unit Reg No UNE 2 into their ever growing fleet.

Powered by a Rolls Royce engine, in line with a Fuller gearbox, it was used as a duel purpose vehicle both as a tractor unit and as a ballast tractor when fitted with its removable ballast box.

It is pictured here in Enfield in 1968 after the unloading of large drums of AEI electric cable during the extensive upgrading of the high-voltage electric power transmission network, otherwise known as the national grid

jsutherland:
Roughly translates to - be careful young man. Herr Whippersnapper will probably ignore the warning anyway. I think the only person he would pay heed to is Mr Fergie. I’m still not sure if it is out of respect or fear. [emoji16]

pv83:

DEANB:

jsutherland:

DEANB:
You still reading these Johnny ■■ :wink:

Click on page twice to magnify for reading.

If you are meaning me, then yes [emoji1]

Indeed i do chap,sent you a email ! :laughing:

He likes to be referred to as Herr Sutherland Dean…the snob! :laughing: :laughing:

I dont know Patrick ! No respect for your elders !!! :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jsutherland:

You will have to have a word with him Johnny ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A mixed selection.

hh136.jpg

moomooland:
0In 1958 Edward Beck & Son Ltd introduced this built to order KV Cabbed ERF 6x4 double drive heavy duty tractor unit Reg No UNE 2 into their ever growing fleet.

Powered by a Rolls Royce 220 Eagle engine, in line with a Fuller gearbox, it was used as a duel purpose vehicle both as a tractor unit and as a ballast tractor when fitted with its removable ballast box.

It is pictured here in Enfield in 1968 after the unloading of large drums of AEI electric cable during the extensive upgrading of the high-voltage electric power transmission network, otherwise known as the national grid

Cheers moomoland, cracking pic that is!
And it’s a bit of a resemblance to what David Miller is going through at this moment, you can get a internet connection just about every where in the world, apart from the place he lives in… and that’s in the UK…in 2017… :unamused: :laughing:

DEANB:
A mixed selection.

Love the Liebherr works one, has changed a bit though over the years, that field on the right is now a storage place and further in the back there’s the assembly hall.
On the right where the lorry is stationary there’s now Liebherr’s HQ.
Where did you dig up this one Dean? And is there any more perchance? :wink:

Great pics again boys! Keep them coming :smiley:
Like them TITANS never seen one in Sweden. Dont think we ever had one here. I know there were some in Norway thou.

Danne

pv83:

DEANB:
A mixed selection.

Love the Liebherr works one, has changed a bit though over the years, that field on the right is now a storage place and further in the back there’s the assembly hall.
On the right where the lorry is stationary there’s now Liebherr’s HQ.
Where did you dig up this one Dean? And is there any more perchance? :wink:

I may be able to find some more chap,although found them a couple of years ago chap ! :wink:

A bit of reading for you whilst week ended Patrick ! :unamused: :smiley: :laughing:

Click on pages twice to magnify to read !

DEANB:
A bit of reading for you whilst week ended Patrick ! :unamused: :smiley: :laughing:

Cheers Dean! That will make a bit of a difference after reading the local newspaper for two days now! And none of the news has changed :wink:

pv83:

DEANB:

Cheers Dean! That will make a bit of a difference after reading the local newspaper for two days now! And none of the news has changed :wink:

Heres another one chap ! :wink:

Click on pages twice.

Thanks DeanB. Great articles. Should also help to keep the whippersnapper from getting up to mischief for a while. [emoji16]
Johnny

Tyne-Tees Run June 2016 (15).JPG

Thanks to Dean and Lawrence Dunbar!
Scammell ■■■■…er… poetry that is… :blush: :wink: :laughing:

jsutherland:
Thanks DeanB. Great articles. Should also help to keep the whippersnapper from getting up to mischief for a while. [emoji16]
Johnny

You reckon Johnny !! Not so sure chap ! :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Colmar’s finest P.Brame.

hh145.jpg

hh146.jpg

hh147.jpg

DEANB:

jsutherland:
Johnny

You reckon Johnny !! Not so sure chap ! :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Colmar’s finest P.Brame.

What? Me in or out of mischief? :laughing:
Nice batch again mate, Cheers!

Nice pics again Dean! Keep e coming :smiley:

Danne

In 1956 Wynns transported this Australian electric locomotive from the factory at Middlesbrough to Liverpool Docks.

In the days before the M62 most heavy traffic from West Yorkshire came over the A62 Standedge route. The picture above was taken at Delph cross roads in Saddleworth.

Same load pictured here passing through Oldham at the now demolished Mumps Bridge.
Both pictures courtesy of David Beilby who owns the Saddleworth Buses website.