"Heavy Haulage through the years"

Some more home grown, thanks to Richard Says.
Oily

Heavy Haul Richard 33356196655_12dcbed681rs _k.jpg

Heavy Haul Richard 33587599790_7a7cec0aaers _k.jpg

Heavy Haul Richard 33165255080_5942def331rs _k.jpg

Heavy Haul Richard 32757820241_932e2425f5_rs k.jpg

Heavy Haul Richard 31971668590_7c8bc528b1rs _k.jpg

You blokes over there keep coming up with some amazing photos and Deano you have sneaked another one I have never seen before the S24 Scammell if they put a decent engine and gearbox in it not that the 350 ■■■■■■■ and the 15speed R>R arent good equipment but a K19 ■■■■■■■ as fitted in the Komatsu dozer set at 525hp with a 18speed R/R they would have a unit second to none.
Hers a few more of mine just for the record the KW had a K19 and an 18 speed fitted.
The last one is for Deanb its the cook coming to the rescue after we had spent the week at the annual local race and rodeo of Firzroy Crossing and the local plod reckoned I wasn’t in a fit state to drive so as you can see the cook is cooking.
LOL

Cheers Dig

DIG:
You blokes over there keep coming up with some amazing photos and Deano you have sneaked another one I have never seen before the S24 Scammell if they put a decent engine and gearbox in it not that the 350 ■■■■■■■ and the 15speed R>R arent good equipment but a K19 ■■■■■■■ as fitted in the Komatsu dozer set at 525hp with a 18speed R/R they would have a unit second to none.
Hers a few more of mine just for the record the KW had a K19 and an 18 speed fitted.
The last one is for Deanb its the cook coming to the rescue after we had spent the week at the annual local race and rodeo of Firzroy Crossing and the local plod reckoned I wasn’t in a fit state to drive so as you can see the cook is cooking.
LOL

Cheers Dig

Hello Dig, Nice pics chap ! :wink: Is the cook showing you how its done in that pic ! :unamused: :laughing: :wink:

A mixed selection.

Good afternoon all,

Friday afternoon , and about 250 miles from home.

Having just seen one of the ALE-built heavy-haul tractor powering along, it reminded me of the HHT specials.

Whatever happened to them? IIRC one went to Keedwells or Mike Lawrence in Somerset.

Were any kept by HHT and sold when the fleet was wound up?

Ed

EDTRUCK:
Good afternoon all,

Friday afternoon , and about 250 miles from home.

Having just seen one of the ALE-built heavy-haul tractor powering along, it reminded me of the HHT specials.

Whatever happened to them? IIRC one went to Keedwells or Mike Lawrence in Somerset.

Were any kept by HHT and sold when the fleet was wound up?

Ed

Good question Ed! There was one in the GCS Johnson fleet as well, can’t remember which one it was though… don’t reckon any of those were preserved…

Thanks to moomooland, Oily, DIG and Dean for the pic’s, nice batch once again lads, cheers! :wink:

Returning on the Cometto subject for a bit, this time some footage in “technicolor”…

23736_4888325240952_1998205158_n.jpg

12990_449773491762027_2097495897_n.jpg

20170728_085526.jpg

20170728_065528.jpg

A couple of concrete beams heading for the new Regina by-pass.

Another beam with a bridge they made earlier.

Oversize load rather than heavy haul.

ChrisArbon:

Hi chris! Is that 2trailers coupled toghter??

Danne

Dirty Dan:

ChrisArbon:

Danne

Hi Danne, Yes it is two trailers. Grain bins are very popular at the moment as farmers store the harvest on the farm and wait for the best selling price instead of carting the grain to the elevator straight away. Some trailers have hydraulic rams so they can stand the bins upright when they get on site; but I think these will need a crane.

Chris.

Some nice pics being posted. Patrick i like the ones with machinery pulling some of those loads.

Any more of this rare Volvo set up ■■? :smiley:

A mixed selection.

Dirty Dan:

ChrisArbon:

Danne

Cheers for posting those Chris! The yanks seem to keep on surprising me with their wacky solutions… :wink: