"Heavy Haulage through the years"

septimus%20cook[1].jpg

scan0483[1].jpg

jsutherland:

DIG:

jsutherland:

pv83:
What in all that’s holy is this [zb] [zb]?! Care to explain yourselves Johnny and Pete, honestly, I leave you two alone for just a second and what…? You just felt the need to post some [zb] fridges? On the [zb] HEAVY HAULAGE THREAD!!!

That’s it Johnny, I’m giving Mrs S a ring, see can sort you out mate… and as for Pete… buy me a couple of brews and all is sorted mate…

Keep your hair on young fella, well in a manner of speaking since you haven’t got much, actually none. [emoji16]

Please don’t phone, or I’ll be on bread and water for a week.

Sent using Tapatalk.
Johnny

Would three hooked up constitute HH and square things up a bit Johnny
I have me coat on. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dig

You are a true friend DIG. You have saved the day.

Sent using Tapatalk.
Johnny

So you’re not only hijacking this thread, but you’ve made the mistake to comment on my glorious aerodynamic shaped haircut as well Herr Sutherland… Too late mate, Mrs S has been notified, prepare for the worst pal… DIG, you’re alright mate? Three of them must tip the scale at 80t, no? Heavy enough for my taste :wink:

Edit; because Johnny is a mate of mine and I happen to know he’s got a fridge fetish, two pic’s for you pal! Care to explain why a fridge has got “convoi exceptionnel” written on it please… :unamused: :unamused:

Dijc-01.jpg

Some cracking photo’s there Lawrence, ta mate :wink:

DEANB:
Unipower trucks.

Click on pages twice to read.

Cheers Dean! Spot on as usual eh :wink:

DIG:
A mate Mark in Derby West Aus sent this picture of this unit to me heading down the Derby high street on its way to the Jetty for shipping to Koolan Island
Dig

Fair bit of weight there DIG :open_mouth:

DIG:

pv83:

jsutherland:
Changed days for Ruttle Plant Hire low loaders (http://www.ruttle.co.uk/)

Would those drivers prefer that Mack or Merc I wonder…

Given the choice Patrick mad if they didn’t go with the Merc.
Dig

Aye, thought as much DIG, however, you can’t beat the looks of a Mack though :wink:

Not my photo, But its a classic IMO, Regards Larry.
Sunters%20AEC[1].jpg

Hopefully we can return to what this thread is all about after “fridge gate”…

Some from… erm… another shoe box…

6f89e00a268eabfd4153afe7f8756aca.jpg

3054fb7b17904dcec8ee32dd85a53651--tractors-search.jpg

pete smith:

pv83:
Had the “pleasure” of bringing back this trailer to it’s rightful owners in Valladolid, picked it up in Trappes (Paris region) where I left it back in May… must have been the most horrible trailer I’ve ever dragged around, with a total length of 25m and no steering axles whatsoever I can assure you that modern day infrastructure isn’t build for these things anymore… rumour has it that the Titanic had a smaller turning circle…

Proper kerb catcher Patrick!

I’ve made some “marks” here and there indeed mate… solid tyres though, lasted all the way through :wink:

Meanwhile in France…

youtube.com/watch?v=PPHzR9q_CpE

youtube.com/watch?v=PPHzR9q_CpE

youtube.com/watch?v=OmMzUeOaJO8

youtube.com/watch?v=sW12EZb4-f8

Meanwhile in… well… wherever it is…

youtube.com/watch?v=A7l2pUnBTn8

Lawrence Dunbar:

Great pictures Lawrence but I shudder looking at the pyramided pipe loads.
Dig

jsutherland:

DEANB:
Unipower trucks.

Click on pages twice to read.

Cheers Dean. Another great article.

Sent using Tapatalk.
Johnny

hear hear
Dig

pv83:

DIG:
A mate Mark in Derby West Aus sent this picture of this unit to me heading down the Derby high street on its way to the Jetty for shipping to Koolan Island
Dig

Fair bit of weight there DIG :open_mouth:

250plus tons fully equipped but no idea what the bucket and jib would weigh another low loader load though.
Dig

Can someone tell me what the scrapers are doing are they trying to tow a machine that walks?

Dig

4250W_Tub_Change_1.sized%20%282%29.jpg

Is this you Patrick ? I have never seen a trailer like that one before.looks a solid load though.

Dig

1471754_909732012392560_1777752740480314079_n.jpg

pv83:

DIG:

pv83:

jsutherland:
Changed days for Ruttle Plant Hire low loaders (http://www.ruttle.co.uk/)

Would those drivers prefer that Mack or Merc I wonder…

Given the choice Patrick mad if they didn’t go with the Merc.
Dig

Aye, thought as much DIG, however, you can’t beat the looks of a Mack though :wink:

Look rugged were rugged,later models like my Titan as comfortable as a car I put that down to the merger with Volvo.
Dig