Have you had the chop!

There’s always this method :open_mouth:

key .jpg

Blimey, they are a bloodthirsty lot on here Dan! :open_mouth: My method would have been far less painfull, get Mrs Dan to slip a ring over each one at night and by morning they would be pig feed and you could get off to work!. Can’t hurt that much, Lamb’s are soon galloping around after having the chop? :unamused: Still available for hiring with plenty of spare rings, have to top my pension up somehow.

I offered them to a couple on our row of houses almost two years ago; “No thank’s, we practice safe ■■■” was the reply. Their twins were a year old last week… :unamused:

Pete.

Wait until it’s working in my favour though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

xichrisxi:
Had it a few years ago…the pain of having a needle stabbed directly in your nuts was unreal,never felt pain like it I’m sure it’d been less painful to stretch them out on a table and chop them off with a machete :blush:

Yeah…I wondered why two female assistants were holding my hands and talking soothingly to me…and then I had a 4" diameter wooden fence post pile -driven into my scrote :smiling_imp: :cry: :open_mouth:…and I knew why :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

After reading all this I can confirm that I will never ever even consider having the snip!
Never mind work how long is it until your modified equipment gets used again lol :laughing:

Moose:
After reading all this I can confirm that I will never ever even consider having the snip!
Never mind work how long is it until your modified equipment gets used again lol :laughing:

Moose,
If Dan had let me loose with those pliers he would have had no balls to go black!

Moose:

I’ve worded the doc up ,he lives up near where you work so will call at your house on his way home for a pre opp :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did you remember to tell the wife that frequent ■■■ is recommended to make sure the system clears quickly Dan ?

rigsby:
Did you remember to tell the wife that frequent ■■■ is recommended to make sure the system clears quickly Dan ?

Doc said 30 times in 16 weeks ,Iam going to buy a calculator,then 2 tests in 2 weeks .

blue estate:
There’s always this method :open_mouth:

“Isn’t that painful?”

“Only if you trap your thumbs while you do it…”

I’ll get me coat.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Been very educational this thread :laughing:

albion:

Apparently it’s worse for a woombman to be done .

Punchy Dan:

albion:

Apparently it’s worse for a woombman to be done .

Age has caught up with me Dan, so its all irrelevant now :smiley:

^^^^ yeah my missus had the back boiler out. Just left the box it came in!

Did 20 odd years ago , no big deal ,until . Mrs fttm took the kids to her mums the next morning for a few days , letting me relax with feet up without them jumping on me etc , all well until I decided to order a pizza delivery, then whilst hobbling to put the box in the bin outside I caught one side of the box on the door while opening it which sent the opposite corner straight into my nadgers , tennis balls next morning .

It was taking the sample to the lab that raised the laugh .
800 yds to the hospital , early morning fumble with the missus, in the pot , on with my strides and into the car , put the pot onto the counter at the lab just as they were collecting every thing up . The look on the ugly old mares face as she declared " that buggers still warm " was priceless !

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Got the results today ,all clear :laughing: ,all ready to go , :blush:

The first time I popped off after I’d had it done it felt like a table and four chairs were coming down the pipe.
I pulled out just in case and shot the results over the mrs. There was all sorts of stuff in it when we looked. :laughing: