Guess the weight of Lucy's trailer!

6lb on the dot :smiley: good look :wink:

Seeing as I’m due to be a grandad for the first time at the end of this month, I’ll have a guess as well.

How’s this for logic, my trailer unladen weight is 7065 kgs, therfore baby will be 7lbs 1 oz (.06 rounded up) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All the very best whatever the weight :smiley:

i will go with 9lbs,3 oz. strong and healthy.
my best regards to all those involved. :wink: .

ps. `if i win can i have a different hat, scania hats give me a bad back :wink:

I will go with 9pounds 2ounces which was my grand daughters weight

Good luck to you both

dave:
ps. `if i win can i have a different hat, scania hats give me a bad back :wink:

Only if you go out and buy one. :laughing:

8lb 3oz including the shrink-wrap :laughing:

Good luck Lucy and Rikki

Are you on a bay yet lucy with your doors open :open_mouth:

I’ll go for 6lb 12oz

and add a JfD T-shirt to ianyng’s Scania cap

realy looking forward to seeing the three of you, proud parents and baby

have a guess at 8lb 7oz .and its a hand ball tip or like a tipper open the tail gate and let gravity take over :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Gurner:

Nope…still in the queue outside the gate… :cry: :cry: :cry:

Get the hot currys out then… and a good :laughing:

Lucy:

Gurner:

Nope…still in the queue outside the gate… :cry: :cry: :cry:

So it’s gonna cost him then :laughing:. Round about 28 tonne :grimacing:. Or 5lb 9 oz’s :wink:.

I WILL GUESS BABY WILL BE 6LB 9OZ. I HOPE ALL WELL FOR YOU LUCY, A GOOD DOSE OF ANDREWS SALTS OFTEN SPEED THINGS ALONG, BETTER THAN GOING INTO HOSPITAL FOR THE CASTOR OIL TREATMENT.

DONT FORGET RICKIE, GET THE CHAMPAGNE, FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATES FOR LUCY BEFORE YOU SPEND UP ON THE PARTY FOR WETTING THE BABY’S HEAD.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH
DANNEKE

I reckon he will weigh in at 6lb 13 oz…

I trust you will be going with the Hi Viz nappies so as to protect the new born from everything. :wink:

Well having had a daughter born last september on the due date, the surprise weight was more than the hospital predicted the day before she was born. So 7lb 11oz is my tuppence worth!

Kev

why do I have a mental image of the old TV comedy show “the young ones”
you know the scene where Viven thinks hes having a baby, and it turns out to be a massive f art, and just at the moment when Viven lets rip, Rick lights the celebratory cigar, and ignites the purging gasses, and blows up the house. :open_mouth:

anyone seen my coat??

good luck at the birth rikki, hope the labour isnt too long and tiring for you. :wink:

7lb 1oz is my guesse

i,ll say 8lb5oz.good luck lucy and rikkie and i,ll be lookin out for some very early morning posts on here cuz the little un wont sleep :wink: :laughing:

I`ll go for 8lb 6 oz. Good luck lucy.

Carl:
i,ll be lookin out for some very early morning posts on here cuz the little un wont sleep :wink: :laughing:

I think you’ll have to give him a year or six before he is knocking out posts on TruckNet Carl. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Oh, hang on maybe you mean Rikki and Lucy will be doing the posting. :wink: :smiley: