Guess the weight of Lucy's trailer!

7lb 9oz

All those truckers breakfasts… 8Ib 1Oz

will she be doing the delivery after all she is a container driver!
‘No hand ball here mate!!’

Just knock on the door when your done!!

6lb 5oz

after much deliberation my submitted weight for the new potential

pursuer of the trade known as “” THAT DARLING BABY “” is

6lbs &2oz

: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

I will go for 7 lb, on the nail :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as the winner doesnt have to do the first 6 month stint of babysitting so Lucy can get her Iveco back and get the child seat fitted.

Can you double man with a 3 month old baby to get over the WTD

jessicas dad:
im in for 7 lb 2 oz what do i win.

The after birth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

7lb’s 10 oz’s and i’ll go for a girl :wink: good luck

I’m not worried too much about the weight. :confused:

As long as it’s on a pallet :wink: :wink:

8lb 3oz. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Having met Lucy i will say…10.6
having met Rick i will say…6.6
But so long as the baby is healthy…who cares what weight…and no complications…i `ll drink to that.

7lb 7oz

Very best wishes Lucy (and Rikki) does’nt matter if the baby is a boy or girl just as long as everything goes well and you end with a healthy addition to your O licence. :laughing: :laughing:

I’m guessing it’s not ‘Twingo’s’ and if it is,it’ll be a ‘Twin Splitter,’ whereas,if there’s only one,it could be a ‘MAN’ and the weight ‘Range’ at which we are guessing,may ‘Change’ to whatever the ‘4 Wheeler Trolley’ may take. :slight_smile:

I’ll get me coat…

Ken.

PS:'Er indoors says,7lb 11oz.

Just to confuse the issue - 3.75kgs :laughing:

Sorry TC, just read your original post - 8lb 4oz in translation :sunglasses:

Salut, David & Fran (her estimate not mine)

I deliver a lot of funny things but babies aren’t on the list (yet!)
Best of luck with the birth Lucy and Rikki
I’ll have a guess at 8lb 3oz .

:smiley: Oh heck! Having problems guessing! Good luck to to the both of you! Lucy, i hope you have cut your nails!

Let’s make it worthwhile.

I’m gonna offer a brand new SCANIA baseball cap to whoever gets it spot-on.

There will have to be a tie-break though if more than one person guesses correct, as I’ve only got the one.

there is a way of working it out.

first take alook at the plating certificate riveted on her nearside.

second deduct the unladen weight

third calculate the extra fuel intake (eating for 2 :wink:)

then if it’s a boy it will be 2/3’s of the figure left over if it’s a girl 1/2 :wink:

so taking this equation I have come to find I still aint got a clue so my guess is

6lb 9oz

& seeing as some people are guessing in feet = ’ & inches I reckon

1’ 6"

hope it all goes well & rikki if she wants to hold your hand during the birth only let her hold 1 finger that way she cant break more than 1 :laughing:

p.s dont forget to get your pod signed as I reckon you may be on for a demurrage claim :laughing:

I guess I’d better post on this! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Insider knowledge makes me guess around 6lb 3oz (my daughter was about that). :wink:

Jammymutt…

12lb 7 oz

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
I thought you were my friend■■? :cry: :cry: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Right…it’s 7th June…am booked in to tip today…but you know what these RDC’s can be like…guess I’d better just park up and wait:unamused: :unamused: :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Ps. Does this count as a POA? :bulb:

Well Lucy cant enter for the Scania Cap as she has insider knowledge :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope everything is fine. and that you have a bouncing 7 lb apprentice :smiley:

PS, I dont want the Scania cap :smiley:

You could always go for another 10 for a future trucknet football team or just have a readily available source of drivers to start an agency.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

7lb 8oz . Good luck Lucy & Riki hope things go well.