Gloucestershire Firms

Here you are keith

Daf

Ade

lurpak:
Here you are keith
Daf

Ade

Hi Ade and ROF , thanks for that , got to say those Renaults are now very popular especially in S Wales . My latest sighting of Richard Read was a DAF XF on the A49 north of Ludlow with a tank out of Cinderford , regards Keith .

Two more.
Oily

Glos2.jpg

Glos.jpg

That Smiths lorry MZU was taken off the road about a year or more ago now, we still have some of it as it has not been scrapped yet. The trailer behind it is still in our yard but has been in a few accidents including rolling over so it wont be on the road ever again.

Had an hour with Lurpak yesterday, bored him out of his mind with half of my life story (he just can’t WAIT for the next episode!) and told him I would remind him of the cutting edge technology back when Adam was a lad.
Yer tiz…

Nice to meet up with ROF yesterday had a enjoyable hour but as per normal had to drop the middle one off and put the twin back on. Good job he never had a towbar on his van lol

WP_20160607_09_18_57_Pro.jpg
Todays load a bit easier

WP_20160608_17_28_10_Pro.jpg

Ade

A few more.
Oily

GlosTransport (926).jpg

Glos. Transport (923).jpg

Glos. cr Lewis William Harris cc by 2.0.. 9385315777_c72f28937b_k.jpg

Glos Transport (928).jpg

Glos Transport (927).jpg

RICHARD READ

A4136 and two FoD wagons, dashcam, recent travels.
Oily

oiltreader:
A4163 and two FoD wagons, dashcam, recent travels.
Oily

Hi Oily nice shot on the Wye bridge in Monmouth their ! regards Keith

kingswinford kit:

oiltreader:
A4136 and two FoD wagons, dashcam, recent travels.
Oily

Hi Oily nice shot on the Wye bridge in Monmouth their ! regards Keith

Thanks Keith, another one on the A4136.
Oily

Another… McCadam Scania heading east out of Monmouth A4136, dashcam pics a bit so so, depending on light.
Oily

Two old uns.
Oily

Noal Minchue Rip some pilot in is day.

I heard the sad news yesterday but it wasn’t confirmed. He was a regular contributor on this thread but we hadn’t heard from him in some time.
Many condolences to his family. RIP Noel.

Just had a check- Noel’s last post was on page 35 (Laurie Dryver).

oiltreader:
Another… McCadam Scania heading east out of Monmouth A4136, dashcam pics a bit so so, depending on light.
Oily

They’ve expanded pretty quick.

Retired Old ■■■■:
I heard the sad news yesterday but it wasn’t confirmed. He was a regular contributor on this thread but we hadn’t heard from him in some time.
Many condolences to his family. RIP Noel.

I will second that , his knowledge on this thread will be missed , regards Keith .

Noel & I grew up in parallel with the same interests, similar childhoods, about twenty miles apart. We even worked and subbed for the same companies and did similar work. We never met, just managing to miss each other along the way by sometimes a few days, but we each knew of the other and eventually met up on TNUK.
Yet another whom a lot of us will miss. RIP.