Gemany has seriously lost the plot

Franglais:

Radar19:
It’s unclear how the German public thinks about the initiative. On 19 December 2016 asylum seeker Anis Amri drove a truck deliberately into a Christmas market in Berlin leaving 12 people dead and 56 injured.

I wonder if that little titbit will be squashed in the mainstream media.

Wow!
That wasn’t reported at the time was it?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

It was reported widespread Franglais.If I recall correctly,a black euroliner trailer and Scania tractor unit that the poor old driver was taken out and stabbed/shot? When I say widespread,certainly it was over here.

Andrejs:
Why you think who all this present crazy,stupid or more.Some of them more clever that local people or East European.I now can see in England more and more Asian,black people who work for Ltd drivers.

And how many of these clever, intelligent and skilled people have Poland, Hungary or many other EE countries taken? The hypocrisy of these countries is unbelievable, all for immigration as long as it enriches their own county with the money being sent back, but not willing to pull their weight and take in Muslim refugees.

Hypocrisy?
No.
Self survival.

And before anyone asks about self survival, today May 22nd is two anniversaries.
The murder of Lee Rigby 22.5. 2013, and the Manchester Arena bombing 22.5. 2017.
Other atrocities by the usual suspects in western europe alone over the last 10 years would, if i was to list them here, fill several pages.

How many murderous attacks by the usual suspects in Poland and Hungary?

Juddian:
Hypocrisy?
No.
Self survival.

To be fair it’s hypocrisy to apply self survival for themselves while calling for open borders and tolerance for us.A bit like Slovenia going to war for secession then joining a club in which they are happy to join in with Federal QMV and unelected commissioner rule because the pay off is right for them.

Mazzer2:

Andrejs:
Why you think who all this present crazy,stupid or more.Some of them more clever that local people or East European.I now can see in England more and more Asian,black people who work for Ltd drivers.

And how many of these clever, intelligent and skilled people have Poland, Hungary or many other EE countries taken? The hypocrisy of these countries is unbelievable, all for immigration as long as it enriches their own county with the money being sent back, but not willing to pull their weight and take in Muslim refugees.

Polish people sent some money abroad.But plenty British never was at Scotland but every holiday run abroad and spend thousand money in Spain and more.

Exactly Juddian, some really strange views on here. Some might say a little racist!

sammym:
You all do realize you are reading a right wing blog right? And all it does it takes bit’s of ‘news’ sensationalizes it a bit and then reposts it.

The ‘source’ they got their information from is: Wochenblick. Their wikipedia article is rather sparse but does have this:

Wochenblick regularly publishes right-wing conspiracy theories and memes . [3]

In March 2018 Wochenblick was convicted of libel for payment of 3000 €.

I’ve spent about 10 seconds looking and can’t verify a single bit of that story… I have found that the primary source is funded by a political party which are all about: “defensive Christianity”.

You are all getting angry over made up fairytales. And you are letting your own ignorance blind you to this.

The German leader said in September companies should “consider hiring and training refugees as lorry drivers” while they are awaiting their asylum procedure as there is a “big shortage of lorry drivers in the country.”

She said that the plan was to get a change in the rules to make it cheaper for them to apply for a licence, with the plan for them to pay just £420 (500€) to swap a Syrian driving licence for a German one.

Unveiling the plan she said: "We all need to be ready to implement practical solutions. We have only recently discussed in the Cabinet the possibilities of allowing a Syrian driving licence to be converted to a German one for 500€.

Still, think it’s lies do you, stop reading the fake news MSM that only reports news that fits its biased narratives

sammym:
You all do realize you are reading a right wing blog right? And all it does it takes bit’s of ‘news’ sensationalizes it a bit and then reposts it.

The ‘source’ they got their information from is: Wochenblick. Their wikipedia article is rather sparse but does have this:

Wochenblick regularly publishes right-wing conspiracy theories and memes . [3]

In March 2018 Wochenblick was convicted of libel for payment of 3000 €.

I’ve spent about 10 seconds looking and can’t verify a single bit of that story… I have found that the primary source is funded by a political party which are all about: “defensive Christianity”.

You are all getting angry over made up fairytales. And you are letting your own ignorance blind you to this.

What do you consider to be ‘right wing’ fella ?

jakethesnake:
Exactly Juddian, some really strange views on here. Some might say a little racist!

Which views are racist. :confused:

tommy t:
Still, think it’s lies do you, stop reading the fake news MSM that only reports news that fits its biased narratives

^ This.

Andrejs:

Mazzer2:

Andrejs:

Polish people sent some money abroad.But plenty British never was at Scotland but every holiday run abroad and spend thousand money in Spain and more.

Not sure anymore how genuine you are Andrejs this is about people working in one country and sending a percentage of their wages home to their country of origin sod all to do with whether Brits take their holidays in Spain or Scotland.

Mazzer2:

It doesn’t really matter how many they take or don’t take, for around here they’re off on the first bus to Berlin anyway.

Looks like that trusted and unbiased website VoE hit their audience right on the head with this one!

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Got disturbed at Beaconsfield msa last night by a brace of hottentots trying to blag entrance into my cab.Actually opened the passenger door.His mate was busy harruanging another uk man adjacent to me.Talk about brazen.

tommy t:
in Finland they are already considering to lower the age of consent for ■■■, to appease the muslim invaders it’s a joke

The only thing thats a joke here is your ‘facebook politics’ :laughing: :laughing: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

As for Germany and parts of Europe becoming muslim states in 10 years, its unlikely to be that quick but it may happen eventually and you know why? Because its standard practice in their culture to have multiple wives and multiple kids to each wife, while here in Europe we’re too busy chasing money because we want to buy things we don’t need and too busy trying to 1up people we don’t know with flash cars and expensive holidays.

They’ll outbreed us and all we’ll do is complain, we wont fight anymore Britain lost its backbone a long time ago and we’re too scared of losing all the things we worked our lives away for in sha Allah

Ghiabox:

tommy t:
in Finland they are already considering to lower the age of consent for ■■■, to appease the muslim invaders it’s a joke

The only thing thats a joke here is your ‘facebook politics’ :laughing: :laughing: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

As for Germany and parts of Europe becoming muslim states in 10 years, its unlikely to be that quick but it may happen eventually and you know why? Because its standard practice in their culture to have multiple wives and multiple kids to each wife, while here in Europe we’re too busy chasing money because we want to buy things we don’t need and too busy trying to 1up people we don’t know with flash cars and expensive holidays.

They’ll outbreed us and all we’ll do is complain, we wont fight anymore Britain lost its backbone a long time ago and we’re too scared of losing all the things we worked our lives away for in sha Allah

Oddly I chose not to have children because well, basically I don’t like them. I’m lucky to live in a country where that is possible, be a use contraception is not frowned upon, because we’ve got out of the dark ages culturally and don’t believe that women should have kids when they might prefer other choices.

My mother didn’t have those choices, contraception was just coming in when she had me and having.g been born in the mid 1920s, she had a more traditional outlook on life.

Money was never the over-riding factor and I certainly haven’t bought what many others choose to.

albion:

Ghiabox:

tommy t:

Oddly I chose not to have children because well, basically I don’t like them. I’m lucky to live in a country where that is possible, be a use contraception is not frowned upon, because we’ve got out of the dark ages culturally and don’t believe that women should have kids when they might prefer other choices.

My mother didn’t have those choices, contraception was just coming in when she had me and having.g been born in the mid 1920s, she had a more traditional outlook on life.

Money was never the over-riding factor and I certainly haven’t bought what many others choose to.

Not 100% sure what you’re trying to tell me here mate, are you a muslim but telling me you chose not to have kids/wives or just telling me you’re not like the majority of Europeans I tarnished with my brush?

Ghiabox:

albion:

Ghiabox:

tommy t:

Not 100% sure what you’re trying to tell me here mate, are you a muslim but telling me you chose not to have kids/wives or just telling me you’re not like the majority of Europeans I tarnished with my brush?

Definitely the latter. I gave you reasons why I didn’t have kids, many people choose not to, but to say it’s for money is right I’m guessing sometimes, but hardly all. Maybe I’m biased as I veer towards the blogs that aim for financial independence, we tend not to be big consumers.

Ahh ok yeah, I have friends that don’t want kids, they’re from Manchester too must be something in the water there :laughing: jokes aside its good to have the choice, I don’t have kids and at 31 (and single) I’m unsure if I’d want to bring a kid into the world by the time I’ve been in a relationship long enough to consider one.

Financial independence, yeah its good to be able to stand on your own feet took me a long time and a lot of hard work to get there and although I’m renting and cant afford a house yet I’m independent finacially but certainly couldn’t afford to buy a house on my own.

I’ve not long since got back from the gym and I’m tired/drained so probably not gonna make any valid points right now :laughing: but I can see your point although I stand by what I said, here in Europe (and other countries around the world USA/Canada/Japan etc) we’re often too busy spending our lives chasing money to buy expensive items and choosing not to have many/any kids so we can afford these things where as other cultures often have many kids/big families to help support the family.

Ghiabox:
Ahh ok yeah, I have friends that don’t want kids, they’re from Manchester too must be something in the water there :laughing: jokes aside its good to have the choice, I don’t have kids and at 31 (and single) I’m unsure if I’d want to bring a kid into the world by the time I’ve been in a relationship long enough to consider one.

Financial independence, yeah its good to be able to stand on your own feet took me a long time and a lot of hard work to get there and although I’m renting and cant afford a house yet I’m independent finacially but certainly couldn’t afford to buy a house on my own.

I’ve not long since got back from the gym and I’m tired/drained so probably not gonna make any valid points right now :laughing: but I can see your point although I stand by what I said, here in Europe (and other countries around the world USA/Canada/Japan etc) we’re often too busy spending our lives chasing money to buy expensive items and choosing not to have many/any kids so we can afford these things where as other cultures often have many kids/big families to help support the family.

We aren’t a million miles apart in our thinking :wink: , but I think the biggest thing has been the fact that women just have more choice ( I am female) and I can introduce you to friends of mine ( not exciting, all old enough to be your mother :laughing: ) that chose not to because they didn’t want kids. I’m sure there are people out there who will value a car over another kid, I’m not sure that’s the main factor.

BTW at your age, the only reason I had a house was my Dad went bankrupt and it was buy it at a cheap price or we were homeless, otherwise I couldn’t have afforded to buy at 26. If you are in the south east :cry: , I’d wipe myself out trying to live there.