Fodens.

Lawrence Dunbar:
0One of Brian Patterson,s from Perth, Regards Larry.

Looks like a Bewick type load !

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Dan Dennis is not a Foden Man My friend, If one has not driven a FODEN One has not not lived Eh, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Fodens were one of the best British Wagons ever made IMO, No offence to Dennis, mind its down to everyones choice of Motors that they want to buy & opperate, My old Fodens did me very well indeed, Regards Larry.PS That’s why I drive a Jaguar today.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Seth & Josh Punchard .

Lawrence Dunbar:

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Dan Dennis is not a Foden Man My friend, If one has not driven a FODEN One has not not lived Eh, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Fodens were one of the best British Wagons ever made IMO, No offence to Dennis, mind its down to everyones choice of Motors that they want to buy & opperate, My old Fodens did me very well indeed, Regards Larry.PS That’s why I drive a Jaguar today.

Yes Larry they are a good lorry ,however if Dennis was to say the Erf was the best British lorry I would have to agree .

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

Looks to me like it’s overloaded on the backend and light on the fron’t, Ooo! straight over the next roundabout :open_mouth: :blush: :wink: Dennis.

Overloaded ,me ? Never !

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:
One of Brian Patterson,s from Perth, Regards Larry.

Yes Larry they are a good lorry ,however if Dennis was to say the Erf was the best British lorry I would have to agree .

Well Dan, I must agree ERFs were also a great motor We only had one, But it was a good one, It performed very very well, With its RR Perkins 375 engine it could go along with almost anything in its day, Sadley some thieving ■■■■■■■ stole it & it was smashed up & written off, What a waste of a real British made motor, Regards Larry

Foden S83

hereford1971:
Foden S83

I think it’s an S80

S80 grille lettering. :wink: Robert

robert1952:
S80 grille lettering. :wink: Robert

Yep

ERF MAN:

hereford1971:
Foden S83

I think it’s an S80

Yes you are right,my mistake

One of Tilcon’s taken at Tip-con

A few photos

Tony

Eaton's 3.jpg

rastone:
A few photos

Tony

Hi “rastone” Great photos, Thank you for posting them, Regards Larry.

hereford1971:

ERF MAN:

hereford1971:
Foden S83

I think it’s an S80

Yes you are right,my mistake

Only goes to prove how sad we are

Foden “python” Tanker built by Thompson Brothers Bilston, all traces of factory gone housing estate now :frowning:

Still working hard, bet it sounds great pulling a few trailers! Bit unusual as I was informed the double drive is off a much older truck, he thinks maybe a Foden tipper
DSC_0025 by richellis1978, on Flickr
Could do with a paint!
DSC_0021 by richellis1978, on Flickr

A couple thanks to Len Rogers.
Oily