Flour Millers

image.jpeg

Punchy Dan:

Great picture Punchy Dan,this was my dads motor new D21 ADF we had the tank from E.J COOMBES when they got shut down dad got one of their motors F973 GKX E10 325,D21 was a 290 the trailer was BT8 I overhauled all the brakes on this when I started training to be a mechanic.Could you send me a copy please?

FLOURPOWER:

Punchy Dan:

Great picture Punchy Dan,this was my dads motor new D21 ADF we had the tank from E.J COOMBES when they got shut down dad got one of their motors F973 GKX E10 325,D21 was a 290 the trailer was BT8 I overhauled all the brakes on this when I started training to be a mechanic.Could you send me a copy please?

I would if I knew how ,did I see an artic in classic commercials ?

Punchy Dan:

FLOURPOWER:

Punchy Dan:

I would if I knew how ,did I see an artic in classic commercials ?

Yes I did a little write up.

image.jpeg

Punchy Dan:

Another cracker great pics Dan!!!

FLOURPOWER:

Punchy Dan:

Another cracker great pics Dan!!!

Yet another company who specced Fodens with a trailing axle!

Pete.

Good view of Spillers Tyne Mill, all gone now. Cheers Franky.

I heard today that Matthews are moving their distribution side from Wallingtons at Chipping Norton, to Banbury. I reckon give it ten years, Shipton under Wychwood mill will be “an exciting development of 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.”

SOME FLOURPOWER SELECTION

img203 (2).jpg

HEALINGS FLOUR TEWKESBURY SHOTS

SHIPTON MILL NEW DAF SIX WHEELER

One of our 2016 blower units used for bulk flour work, delivering at Primebake Barton upon Humber.

IMG_2631.PNG

gingerfold:
One of our 2016 blower units used for bulk flour work, delivering at Primebake Barton upon Humber.

Nice looking outfit,how many you got on tankers now?

Hello Flourpower, currently we have 8 blower units with two more on order for delivery before the end of the year. I’m just about to set off for a factory visit to Benalu tankers in France with a view to ordering a new tanker.

FLOURPOWER:

Has Tewkesbury Mill been redeveloped yet?

gingerfold:
Hello Flourpower, currently we have 8 blower units with two more on order for delivery before the end of the year. I’m just about to set off for a factory visit to Benalu tankers in France with a view to ordering a new tanker.

That’s good glad its going well,we had a Benalu tanker at Tewkesbury when ADM took us over had Ali chassis as well used to be quite a bend in chassis when tipped!!!Enjoy your visit cheers Keith.

Gigerfold nice photograph of the tanker ,at the bottom left side front of tank of the tank i can see, what looks like a chrome pipe with a joint and looks like a hose ,??is that your blow off air supply pipe ?or does it run along the chassis to the rear ,i have long lost touch with tanks but did pull a spitzer many years ago…

Muckaway:

FLOURPOWER:

Hi Muckaway,no movement of the mill,couple of weeks ago somebody set fire to the weighbridge office looks worse each week will be 10 years in November since it shut it needs using.Very sad.

FLOURPOWER:

Muckaway:

FLOURPOWER:

Hi Muckaway,no movement of the mill,couple of weeks ago somebody set fire to the weighbridge office looks worse each week will be 10 years in November since it shut it needs using.Very sad.

The only movement is the silo… :wink: