FH16 Wind Noise

I find anything which relates to wind the following are very effective,Gaviscon,Rennies,Windeez,a Boots pharmasist can point you in the right direction .

205:

bowers340:
Hi Guys,
It does have beacon lights on the roof, i feel like the door don’'t close fully at the top but there is no adjustment in the door.
The door frame pushes up hard on the seals at the front of the door but not at the top.
The windows are all the way up and the sun roof is shut.
The noise drives me insane, its actually quieter when the windows are down 1cm

Common problem on these even when new and easily fixed
heres how,
1 open the window
2 open the door
3 jam your steel toecap boot or a pice of 3x3 in the top hinge
4 pull the top of the door towards the cab gently as it bends quite easily and its not so easy to bend it back out :blush:
5 remove your boot and close the door
6 check the gap between the door and the rubber seal, you should be able to push a bic pen between them quite easily, if not give it another pull

Its also a good idea to lower the window and run a pencil up and down the rubber where the glass slides on it or use graphite power it you got some

Used to be the same issue and fix with Sed Ack 400/401, over time the section of door frame surrounding the window would start to ease away from the cab frame, bending back after lowering window fixed it.
Needed some force mind, the door frames were thick and strong on those Seds.

Juddian:
Used to be the same issue and fix with Sed Ack 400/401, over time the section of door frame surrounding the window would start to ease away from the cab frame, bending back after lowering window fixed it.
Needed some force mind, the door frames were thick and strong on those Seds.

The perfect smokers…

Vehicle. Being able to open the top section to flick yer ash out was design genius. :smiley: