Everyone... sign in...please

Ey up everyone :slight_smile:

Rarely post as I very rarely know what the hell I’m talking about.

Yup

Hi everyone! :smiley:

Here sir

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Seasons Greetings, etc.

here

Two of my posts this year resulted in a good number of views,it is sad that the end result for the two companies was mass redundancy.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all…

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Streaky here at your service.

In 2004 Rikki-UK wrote

We have over a 1000 members registered…

And today there are 75608 members.

How times change :smiley:

Sent from my mobile.

i’m in, been ill but back now

Rikki-UK:
We have over a 1000 members registered… many of whom have never posted a message… plus the server figures show another 9 people read every month for every registered member…
so here is an idea…
every person who reads this post please sign in underneath if you are not registered why not do so… its FREE

By registering for FREE and signing in here you will be helping us show potential sponsors just how many actually read this site, and help us keep it free for you to enjoy…
do it now… it costs nowt !! :smiley:

I have never posted my own post but I read most posts on here and very occasionallyI reply to them

I’m in

Hello

On a huge forum I used to use they would have a big trim of users that had never posted that had joined more than x months ago.
It gives you a much quicker way to see how many are active

Reporting for duty cheers and Happy Christmas to all. Don’t post very often but enjoy the forum- ex European drv ., finished up back in the workshop now but like to keep up with things on the road

Happy Christmas everyone !!

Paaaaarrrrrp, Paaaaaaarrrrrrrp… Here Sir ! …

Burp :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: