Euro election results

Munchkin:
Farage, do we know his agenda? Do we know if he’s involved in hedge funds based in tax havens or who’d tune he really dances to?
Thought I’d do a quick Google and it seems I’m not alone in thinking he’s a dangerous character.

google.com/amp/s/www.nytime … t.amp.html

While your mate Blair is a Saint.

As for Farage yes we know he’s a dodgy flawed character.You know the same person who calls UKIP supporters extremists and who admires Thatcher.The same Thatcher who supported our EEC membership and signed us up to the Single European Act. :unamused:

Grumpy Dad:

Franglais:

Grumpy Dad:

Franglais:

robbo99.:
What great timing, the establishment knives are out and firmly sticking in Boris’s back, watch out Dominic Raab, Andrea Leadsom and Esther Mcvey (the hard Brexit candidates for PM) for more establishment knives coming your way.

Hardly the “establishment” is it?
A private prosecution.
Private citizens taking a stand. A judge has decided there is a case to answer, so on it goes.
We could do with more politicians of all colours thinking about the consequences before opening their mouths, surely?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Christ if the Lord Chief Justice was to summons every MP from all sides for telling lies during the Brexit campaign, the courts wouldn’t close for a month and we already have overcrowding in the prisons :wink:

Well?
Build more prisons then!
If you’re happy enough* to roll over and be served by liars, then do nowt. Accept the current norm. If you think the increase in fake news and open bare faced lying is acceptable, fine. Your choice.

I don’t think it’s good enough for me, or the UK.

• I doubt you are happy, so what d’you say?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Trucknet revolution NMA style awesome [emoji38] The only way to reset the system is abolish the establishment and being as no one has the balls to do anything about it, then in truth we have to sit and watch them destroy all that we believed they would protect and serve at the time of elections.
Boris, Gove or any of the other candidates are no better than previous leaders, they all spill their lies and deceit before sitting at the top of the table and the cycle starts again.
British politics is bollox, labour get into power and screw the country up with its supposed beneficial ideas, which take far longer to complete before a general election is called, but create havoc along the way, the Tories take over and reverse everything while establishing their own designs for a better England, but again it causes problems and isn’t complete before they are taken over by Labour and so on.
Politicians visions for a better England aren’t the same as those we see, but we don’t have the rise tinted windows or ivory towers to gaze out of like they do.

“A better England”, well that says a lot about seemingly the majority of Brexiteers.
There are 4 countries in the UK not just England.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

@munchkin

Sorry there is only 3 countries, England, Ireland ( now Northern Ireland ) and Scotland, unfortunately Wales is only a principality and does not have its own Parliament whereas the others have

And the Scottish parliament is a HUGE waste of money in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueovalcraig:

Stormont has been running better than Westminster for a good couple of years now.

Franglais:

blueovalcraig:

Stormont has been running better than Westminster for a good couple of years now.

Stormont is Northern Ireland, Holyrood is Scotland :wink:

Grumpy Dad:

Franglais:

blueovalcraig:

Have I got a Whoosh?

Stormont is empty…no-one is sitting…

Franglais:

Grumpy Dad:

Franglais:

blueovalcraig:

Have I got a Whoosh?

Stormont is empty…no-one is sitting…

Took the resignation of a murderer to close it, and if it makes you happy you can have the woosh, I just saw the slight error of the comment being about Scotland :wink:

youtu.be/V3TT1VE8Jq0

robroy:
https://youtu.be/V3TT1VE8Jq0

Cheers!
How much does he get in royalties when we hit play?

Is it true, if we leave roaming charges will go up.

malcolmgbell:

Roaming charges were abolished because of EU laws.
Leaving doesn’t automatically mean a change to everything. The first phone company to try reintroducing roaming charges would need a good hook to gain custom I would expect?

Franglais:

malcolmgbell:

Leaving doesn’t automatically mean a change to everything. The first phone company to try reintroducing roaming charges would need a good hook to gain custom I would expect?

Careful Franglais, you’re in danger of abandoning the Private Frazer line associated with all remainers :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:

Franglais:

malcolmgbell:

Careful Franglais, you’re in danger of abandoning the Private Frazer line associated with all remainers [emoji38]

I know… trying to be balanced, when the wind blows from one direction means leaning against it, is difficult.
I’ve certainty for a viewpoint on Brexit (!) but I base that view on facts as much as I can. Seems to me there are enough REAL concerns without whipping up extra ones.