Euro election results

Farage, do we know his agenda? Do we know if he’s involved in hedge funds based in tax havens or who’d tune he really dances to?
Thought I’d do a quick Google and it seems I’m not alone in thinking he’s a dangerous character.

google.com/amp/s/www.nytime … t.amp.html

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Brexit based threads should have their own section, possible headers could be :-

Brexit - The twilight zone
Rumours, Speculations and Myths
The Utter Bollox Section
Waffle Central
I’m not a politician I’m a driver
What the f¥c€ does the government know
Soap box corner
My opinion is better than yours
Snowflakes speak easy

Munchkin:
Farage, do we know his agenda? Do we know if he’s involved in hedge funds based in tax havens or who’d tune he really dances to?
Thought I’d do a quick Google and it seems I’m not alone in thinking he’s a dangerous character.

google.com/amp/s/www.nytime … t.amp.html

I was expecting a little more.
Have you looked at poor old Nigel’s funding by Aaron Banks?
Or his having to refund monies appropriated from EU funds, meant to be for constituency work, actually used for UKIP political purposes? .
S’pose it could all be a plot to undermine him? But his mouth is uncharacteristically shut!.
The man who moans in public about how undemocratic the EU is, but has one of the worst records for voting.
Moans about corruption but *is head of a party who took monies for political ends.
Again it may just be carelessnes?
After all he is merely a merchant banker, may not be competent in admin or finance?
Remember what was said of Tricky Dicky ?
Would you buy a second-hand car from “Honest Nige”?

Edit. * was then
Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Carryfast:

Franglais:
Wasn’t it Davies who previously was full of how easy it would all be? Of course he blamed May for tying his hands, but was that truthful?
The promises made by ‘Leave’ were never really credible.

Are you seriously suggesting that May wasn’t always in overall control of the process just as Cameron intended.You’re avin a larf. :unamused:

As for the promises made by ‘‘Leave’’.They are a lot more credible than your status quo.Of more rule by Juncker etc.More trying to sustain an unsustainable trade deficit.More austerity at home to pay for EU spending budgets elsewhere within your Federal zb pile.Bearing in mind that we don’t have to stay with Con policies when we return to having democratic control over our own government.

No but they could see Cameron was under pressure so to just tell him to do one was foolish some of what he asked for has now been granted to Germany a bit of tact and there would have been no referendum but to tell him to just do one and for him to return empty handed was obviously not going to play well with the UK electorate. As for successful negotiations the EU’s foray into negotiations with the Ukraine turned out well for the Ukrainians even a blind man could see that pushing eastwards into Russia’s sphere of influence wasn’t going to work while Putin is in charge but it’s ok it’s the EU they always know what they are doing

Only 30min lunch, I’ll put more effort in next time. Just thought it might stir the hornets nest a bit…

Munchkin:
Only 30min lunch, I’ll put more effort in next time. Just thought it might stir the hornets nest a bit…

Just look at all the internet when you have a few minutes, and give us the juicy bits, OK?
[emoji6]

What great timing, the establishment knives are out and firmly sticking in Boris’s back, watch out Dominic Raab, Andrea Leadsom and Esther Mcvey (the hard Brexit candidates for PM) for more establishment knives coming your way.

Mazzer2:

Carryfast:

Franglais:
Wasn’t it Davies who previously was full of how easy it would all be? Of course he blamed May for tying his hands, but was that truthful?
The promises made by ‘Leave’ were never really credible.

Are you seriously suggesting that May wasn’t always in overall control of the process just as Cameron intended.You’re avin a larf. :unamused:

As for the promises made by ‘‘Leave’’.They are a lot more credible than your status quo.Of more rule by Juncker etc.More trying to sustain an unsustainable trade deficit.More austerity at home to pay for EU spending budgets elsewhere within your Federal zb pile.Bearing in mind that we don’t have to stay with Con policies when we return to having democratic control over our own government.

No but they could see Cameron was under pressure so to just tell him to do one was foolish some of what he asked for has now been granted to Germany a bit of tact and there would have been no referendum but to tell him to just do one and for him to return empty handed was obviously not going to play well with the UK electorate. As for successful negotiations the EU’s foray into negotiations with the Ukraine turned out well for the Ukrainians even a blind man could see that pushing eastwards into Russia’s sphere of influence wasn’t going to work while Putin is in charge but it’s ok it’s the EU they always know what they are doing

But where would that end?
Everytime some half arsed politician from anywhere wants a favour…?
And, do we agree or not, it was Cameron after a favour to keep his political party together? It wasn’t an imminent revolution in the UK, it was the “naughty boys” sat at the back or the 1922 committee being boistreous?
Plus the inept Cameron was so self confident he apparently thought he could wing it anyway. The referendum was a manifesto promise for an election all the polls said he would loose. After that he was committed to it, to keep credibility, and seemed…dunno? Did he really tell other EU leaders he was in trouble? Would/should they care? How much should the EU favour one party over another??
He deserves all he got, and worse, he made a promise for a referendum, he didn’t believe in, to gain votes. A politician without principles it seems to me.

robbo99.:
What great timing, the establishment knives are out and firmly sticking in Boris’s back, watch out Dominic Raab, Andrea Leadsom and Esther Mcvey (the hard Brexit candidates for PM) for more establishment knives coming your way.

Hardly the “establishment” is it?
A private prosecution.
Private citizens taking a stand. A judge has decided there is a case to answer, so on it goes.
We could do with more politicians of all colours thinking about the consequences before opening their mouths, surely?

Franglais:

robbo99.:

A private prosecution.
Private citizens taking a stand. A judge has decided there is a case to answer, so on it goes.
We could do with more politicians of all colours thinking about the consequences before opening their mouths, surely?

Crowdfunding backed Businessman hmmm. He will have to rely far more on donations, far more than the amount raised so far if it goes all the way through the system up to the Supreme Court! He’s just the monkey, the organ grinders will be in the background, don’t you kid yourself. As for every time a politician is pulled up for opening their mouths and giving incorrect information , then there would be no politicians left. I see the speaker of the house is staying on to put further spanners in the works to stop Brexit hmmm.

Franglais:

robbo99.:

A private prosecution.

Christ if the Lord Chief Justice was to summons every MP from all sides for telling lies during the Brexit campaign, the courts wouldn’t close for a month and we already have overcrowding in the prisons :wink:

Grumpy Dad:

Franglais:

robbo99.:

A private prosecution.

Christ if the Lord Chief Justice was to summons every MP from all sides for telling lies during the Brexit campaign, the courts wouldn’t close for a month and we already have overcrowding in the prisons :wink:

Well?
Build more prisons then!
If you’re happy enough* to roll over and be served by liars, then do nowt. Accept the current norm. If you think the increase in fake news and open bare faced lying is acceptable, fine. Your choice.

I don’t think it’s good enough for me, or the UK.

• I doubt you are happy, so what d’you say?

Franglais:

Grumpy Dad:

Franglais:

robbo99.:

A private prosecution.

Well?
Build more prisons then!
If you’re happy enough* to roll over and be served by liars, then do nowt. Accept the current norm. If you think the increase in fake news and open bare faced lying is acceptable, fine. Your choice.

Trucknet revolution NMA style awesome :laughing: The only way to reset the system is abolish the establishment and being as no one has the balls to do anything about it, then in truth we have to sit and watch them destroy all that we believed they would protect and serve at the time of elections.
Boris, Gove or any of the other candidates are no better than previous leaders, they all spill their lies and deceit before sitting at the top of the table and the cycle starts again.
British politics is bollox, labour get into power and screw the country up with its supposed beneficial ideas, which take far longer to complete before a general election is called, but create havoc along the way, the Tories take over and reverse everything while establishing their own designs for a better England, but again it causes problems and isn’t complete before they are taken over by Labour and so on.
Politicians visions for a better England aren’t the same as those we see, but we don’t have the rise tinted windows or ivory towers to gaze out of like they do.

Grumpy Dad:

Franglais:

Grumpy Dad:

Franglais:

robbo99.:

A private prosecution.

Well?
Build more prisons then!

Trucknet revolution NMA style awesome [emoji38] The only way to reset the system is abolish the establishment and being as no one has the balls to do anything about it, then in truth we have to sit and watch them destroy all that we believed they would protect and serve at the time of elections.
Boris, Gove or any of the other candidates are no better than previous leaders, they all spill their lies and deceit before sitting at the top of the table and the cycle starts again.
British politics is bollox, labour get into power and screw the country up with its supposed beneficial ideas, which take far longer to complete before a general election is called, but create havoc along the way, the Tories take over and reverse everything while establishing their own designs for a better England, but again it causes problems and isn’t complete before they are taken over by Labour and so on.
Politicians visions for a better England aren’t the same as those we see, but we don’t have the rise tinted windows or ivory towers to gaze out of like they do.

Maybe nowt will come of it.
But isn’t some small shot across the bows of any future cynical sods who take the Mickey?
One, or one dozen, court cases won’t turn the ship, but maybe it is (mixing metaphors like crazy) another straw on the load?
We haven’t much to do after our votes are cast, once in power, any lies told to get there have been ignored. Five years until we get another say in General Elections. Is that good enough?
Hah! You’re right enough, the revolution ain’t starting here! But maybe a little thought before politicos reckon they can get Their wishes by lying to Us on the future?

Where would you start ? We could go down the route of expenses, offshore accounts or foreign business investments, that covers 90%
Blair he’s guilty of mass murder sending us into illegal wars, treason and dictatorship, we’ve toppled less domineering leaders.
Corbyn for his anti Semitic views, wasn’t there another left wing leader with similar hatred towards Jews ?
Illegal peerages
Abbott guilty of racism
Osborne was pictured snorting coke off a prostitutes chest
How many past mp’s were guilty of kiddy fiddling ?

The establishment is rotten to the core left and right, politics is a competition to see who can con the most out of the people.

Franglais:
But where would that end?
Everytime some half arsed politician from anywhere wants a favour…?
And, do we agree or not, it was Cameron after a favour to keep his political party together? It wasn’t an imminent revolution in the UK, it was the “naughty boys” sat at the back or the 1922 committee being boistreous?
Plus the inept Cameron was so self confident he apparently thought he could wing it anyway. The referendum was a manifesto promise for an election all the polls said he would loose. After that he was committed to it, to keep credibility, and seemed…dunno? Did he really tell other EU leaders he was in trouble? Would/should they care? How much should the EU favour one party over another??
He deserves all he got, and worse, he made a promise for a referendum, he didn’t believe in, to gain votes. A politician without principles it seems to me.

Remainers often say it is better to be inside the EU to reform it and make it better except the people at the heart of the EU don’t see anything wrong with the EU. It is both a project and ideology, have you tried reasoning with someone who believes that their ideology is the only way. As usual the EU’s answer to everything is more integration something people across the whole of Europe have said they don’t want, Macron has been repeatedly slapped down by the true leader of the EU (Merkel) for demanding this. If the EU abided by it’s own rules then Greece wouldn’t have joined the euro, Romania and Bulgaria would have been refused entry due to failing the corruption tests, but when France continually flouts budget rules why should the small countries play by the rules.
If people think our politicians are corrupt and liars take a look at those at the heart of the EU, Juncker set up all the tax avoidance schemes the EU claims to be stopping when president of Luxembourg and then left under a cloud, not fit to run Luxembourg without setting up a scam or two, but perfectly fit and proper to run the EU. The EU will never reform regardless of what disasters may or may not come it’s way.

Grumpy Dad:
Where would you start ? We could go down the route of expenses, offshore accounts or foreign business investments, that covers 90%
Blair he’s guilty of mass murder sending us into illegal wars, treason and dictatorship, we’ve toppled less domineering leaders.
Corbyn for his anti Semitic views, wasn’t there another left wing leader with similar hatred towards Jews ?
Illegal peerages
Abbott guilty of racism
Osborne was pictured snorting coke off a prostitutes chest
How many past mp’s were guilty of kiddy fiddling ?

The establishment is rotten to the core left and right, politics is a competition to see who can con the most out of the people.

Where to start?
[emoji28] Too much choice !
Is that a reason to throw up our hands and do nowt? Course not.
Someone else has already made a start for us now. Looks to me like citizens doing a bit for themselves.
It isn’t a case of going after those who make mistakes it’s about deliberate lying.
Being a smug egotist isn’t yet a crime, (unfortunately) but deliberately lying when in public office is, but the wording of the Blair “45 minute” dossier was “developed with care” (Laurie), so…dunno.
A good list, mate, you’ve some contenders there.

So none of those listed are crimes ■■?
But lying is ?
Perhaps this is where we have been going wrong.

Soft targets aren’t a choice, politics are based on lies ffs, and suggesting it’s a shot across the bows is ludicrous.
Both leave and remain camps are guilty of lying during the campaign, Osborne especially

Optimum:
If we get a “remain” result the coming referendum, we can withdraw article 50 and carry on as we are at the moment (which we know is a system that works) and we can negotiate sensible terms in a measured way rather than the scramble from which we are suffering at the moment.

The system works for a certain people, as we’ve seen across the EU there are many who feel its not working for them and is doing very well for a rich powerful elite, although the same can be said for the national politics of most EU countries.

Basically a Remain vote was giving those in power the ability to carry on regardless, sadly it seems a leave was the same with a bit of added chaos thrown in.

muckles:

Optimum:
If we get a “remain” result the coming referendum, we can withdraw article 50 and carry on as we are at the moment (which we know is a system that works) and we can negotiate sensible terms in a measured way rather than the scramble from which we are suffering at the moment.

The system works for a certain people, as we’ve seen across the EU there are many who feel its not working for them and is doing very well for a rich powerful elite, although the same can be said for the national politics of most EU countries.

Basically a Remain vote was giving those in power the ability to carry on regardless, sadly it seems a leave was the same with a bit of added chaos thrown in.

I always thought you were pretty much on the button…
Unfortunately (?) you are proving it again.
Same ****, different day/ The King is dead, long live the King/Round up the usual suspects/