Euro election results

robroy:

Nite Owl:
Brexit party dominate

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48417228

Make of that what you will.

Yeh but those who voted did not understand, nor knew what they were doing, just like the referendum… according to the bleating remoaners anyway. :unamused: :laughing:

I would say this message sent out proves that they actually did after all eh? :bulb:

Rob you can say remoaners but over the last few years I’ve heard a hell of lot more moaning from leavers than remainers

Darkside:

Juddian:

Rowley010:
In my region 600,000 people voted for brexit party and UKIP combined, 540,000 for brexit party out of that.

But then 900,000 voted for Lib Dem, labour, cons, and green.

Yes brexit party had the most votes for a single party but then 900,000 voted for party’s who are remainers.

I don’t think there is anything decisive about that result at all. There wasn’t a single remain party like there was a single leave party so therefore it’s a pointless result and pointless argument from both sides and the only way to settle it once and for all is a second referendum with a clause in that says it has to be a 60/40 split for anything to change. Leave know they wouldn’t win with that much majority though.

So Labour and Tory are now officially Remain parties? All lies then when they stood on manifestos in 2017 honouring the result of the referendum?
I hope the rest of the country realises that now too, Farage won’t need a coalition in 2022, the Brexit Party is likely to form the next govt entirely from its own MP’s, and the Cons and Labs only have themselves to blame.

Before everyone gets carried away, please don’t forget the Brexit party have no policies or manifesto. They stood to get voted democratically into a parliament they said is full of non democratically voted members.

Could anyone seriously vote for Anne Widdecombe and Farage for government other than the privileged few?

Brexit party only took the same amount of votes as UKIP did last time round, and that is with the Tories and Labour in complete disarray.

I know the pro Brexit BBC have heralded it a major triumph for Farage, but 30 odd % of votes from 30 odd % turnout isn’t a triumph by any stretch of the imagination.

Oh be assured as we sit here enjoying a bank holiday, Farage and crew are beavering away on a whole swathe of policies for the coming general election, they’ll be doing so quickly in case May decides to call another election or the new PM does.
Brexit Party won’t be calling their policies a manifesto because that word now equates to lies and deception and betrayal, both major parties have gone against their manifesto promises, just as the Limps did over tuition fees in 2010 if my memory serves.

The main parties have done us all a favour since 2016, if anyone out there was previously under any illusions that our political class wasn’t deeply infested with wide boys liars traitors conmen/women, then their illusions have been shattered for once and for all and the reality is there for all to see.

Once more i offer you Oliver Cromwells famous speech to the rump parliament, how history repeats itself :

‘’'It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter’d your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defil’d this sacred place, and turn’d the Lord’s temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress’d, are yourselves gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

In the name of God, go!

Oliver Cromwell - April 20, 1653’‘’

The only thing a brexit party in a general election will do is make the country more divided. They won’t win. It will just be another conservative or labour win without a majority which does NO ONE any favours.

Juddian:
That really is a brilliant result for Brexit Party, well done all.

I’m sorry for UKIP, they never recovered from Farage standing down in 2016.

Now check out the reality of the ‘combined’ remain vote and explain how around 30% of the Leave vote suddenly disappeared.

Maybe in large part owing to the fact that Farage and his naive supporters have now just alienated the TR and Batten vote to the point of it no longer giving a zb what the LabLibDemConSNP alliance do with the country.Myself being one and TR and Batten themselves probably being others.Then you’ve got the nerve to moan about obviously many of them staying at home and letting your lot just get on with handing over the country to the Federalist rabble by destroying UKIP.Although I’m proud to say that I,for one,never lost faith with UKIP to the end and that was probably the last vote I’ll ever submit.With the maths here showing that the country is lost not to mention a Head of State and military also onside with Juncker’s army.Well done indeed. :unamused:

Rowley010:

robroy:

Nite Owl:
Brexit party dominate

Yeh but those who voted did not understand, nor knew what they were doing, just like the referendum… according to the bleating remoaners anyway. :unamused: :laughing:

I would say this message sent out proves that they actually did after all eh? :bulb:

Rob you can say remoaners but over the last few years I’ve heard a hell of lot more moaning from leavers than remainers

Not getting what you were promised entitles you to complain.

youtu.be/6rdG25B5Ia8

chrisdalott:
38% for hard Brexit (ukip+Brexit party)
37% for remain (green+libdem+change)
23% for soft Brexit (Tory+labour)

I don’t see a majority for anything we are as confused as ever. There’s no such thing as"the will of the people" that I can see

Oh wait there’s also the inexplicable missing part of the Leave vote which voted in the referendum you know like more than 30% gone awol.Bearing in mind that most if not all of that vote would have realised the stakes in this vote.IE chucked in a skip and/or many UKIP voters and Batten supporters,who Farage called racist extremists,who’ve finally reached the conclusion that the country isn’t worth saving. :unamused:

400 Nigel Farage’s come 2022,

Noooooooooooooooo!!!

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Nite Owl:

Rowley010:

robroy:

Nite Owl:
Brexit party dominate

youtu.be/6rdG25B5Ia8

+1

Referendum 2016 result totally disregarded by the establishment.

Establishment wants a second referendum, with remain and different versions of leave on the ballot paper. Their only agenda is to split the leave vote for remain to succeed.

Massive majority for The Brexit Party in the 2019 Euro elections yet already the establishment is ■■■ pooing the result by saying the remain parties added together secured a majority over the leave parties added together.

The establishment is BENT.

400 Farages in Westminster? If they work there as tirelessly as Nigel has in Brussels we can expect at least half a dozen to show up then.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

robbo99.:

Establishment wants a second referendum, with remain and different versions of leave on the ballot paper. Their only agenda is to split the leave vote for remain to succeed.

Massive majority for The Brexit Party in the 2019 Euro elections yet already the establishment is ■■■ pooing the result by saying the remain parties added together secured a majority over the leave parties added together.

30 odd percent of the votes from 30 odd percent of the electorate is not a massive majority though. It is the same as UKIP used to get, so no rise at all despite the state of the big parties…

Please remember more signatures were on the Revoke Article 50 petition than voted for the Brexit Party. This vote had a very low turn out.

Darkside:

robbo99.:

30 odd percent of the votes from 30 odd percent of the electorate is not a massive majority though. It is the same as UKIP used to get, so no rise at all despite the state of the big parties…

Please remember more signatures were on the Revoke Article 50 petition than voted for the Brexit Party. This vote had a very low turn out.

Granted, it was nothing like a General Election turn out, but that wasn’t my intended point, the Euro vote took place and on the votes cast the Brexit Party did rather well to say the least, if people can’t be arsed to vote then that’s their choice.

^^ in this country only the votes of those who get off their arse and go and actually vote correctly are counted (ignoring the Zimbabwe style cheating that goes on which the establishment appear happy with), if the rest can’t be arsed to vote presumably they have no interest either way, though that simple fact won’t stop them complaining about the result.

i would of voted brexit party but did not know when or how to vote as far as im aware no voting card came for me. only saw local election one but i did not vote then due to doing my training

Rowley010:
The fact is leave wouldn’t win anything if the rule was there had to be a 60/40 majority which for such a major issue it should be. If that had been the rule in the first place we wouldn’t be in this mess.

No thanks I’d rather go to war on the basis that no one has the right to vote the country out of existence.Than submit to your obvious one sided Federalist idea of ‘democracy’ and make no mistake that’s where this argument will end up sooner or later just like most of the other wars of Federal aggression v Secession throughout history.Most likely when the brainwashed muppets suddenly realise that they are to be conscripted and ordered to march into Russia under German orders and fighting their way out of the EU will cost less lives than fighting their way into Russia.

Darkside:

robbo99.:

You mean the petition where only one third of the people who voted leave signed? Did you ever read the response from the government?
Here it is.

Government responded

This response was given on 26 March 2019

This Government will not revoke Article 50. We will honour the result of the 2016 referendum and work with Parliament to deliver a deal that ensures we leave the European Union.

Read the response in full

It remains the Government’s firm policy not to revoke Article 50. We will honour the outcome of the 2016 referendum and work to deliver an exit which benefits everyone, whether they voted to Leave or to Remain.

Revoking Article 50, and thereby remaining in the European Union, would undermine both our democracy and the trust that millions of voters have placed in Government.

The Government acknowledges the considerable number of people who have signed this petition. However, close to three quarters of the electorate took part in the 2016 referendum, trusting that the result would be respected. This Government wrote to every household prior to the referendum, promising that the outcome of the referendum would be implemented. 17.4 million people then voted to leave the European Union, providing the biggest democratic mandate for any course of action ever directed at UK Government.

British people cast their votes once again in the 2017 General Election where over 80% of those who voted, voted for parties, including the Opposition, who committed in their manifestos to upholding the result of the referendum.

This Government stands by this commitment.

Revoking Article 50 would break the promises made by Government to the British people, disrespect the clear instruction from a democratic vote, and in turn, reduce confidence in our democracy. As the Prime Minister has said, failing to deliver Brexit would cause “potentially irreparable damage to public trust”, and it is imperative that people can trust their Government to respect their votes and deliver the best outcome for them.

Department for Exiting the European Union.

Share this petitionFacebookEmailTwitterWhatsappCreated byMargaret Anne GeorgiadouDeadline20 August 2019All petitions run for 6 monthsGet petition data (json format) About petition data

HomeAll petitionsStart a petitionHow petitions workPrivacy and cookiesFeedback

Open Government Licence

All content is available under the Open Government Licence v3.0, except where otherwise stated

© Crown copyright

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

cav551:
…then the November 5th fireworks on the Embankment will be completely eclipsed …

Been saying similar for a while especially since the MPs showed so much contempt towards the people who voted them there (with a few exceptions).

Big example was when they passed a private members bill in 1 day while normally claiming such things take weeks to pass…only because it helped to keep their EU gravy train ambitions.

Juddian:
^^ in this country only the votes of those who get off their arse and go and actually vote correctly are counted (ignoring the Zimbabwe style cheating that goes on which the establishment appear happy with), if the rest can’t be arsed to vote presumably they have no interest either way, though that simple fact won’t stop them complaining about the result.

So how do you explain the difference in the turnout figure v the EU referendum ?.Bearing in mind that any Leave voter then would have realised the significance now.

In this case probably the combination of ‘losing’ more of the Leave vote now they realise the size of the operation required and more time to do it,combined with a TR and Batten vote rightly saying to hell with the place.

Right, I’ve Just put fried onions on my hotdog…

I now find myself in a very awkward predicament, do I go with the peppered onion relish or burger sauce?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Nite Owl:

Rowley010:

robroy:

Nite Owl:
Brexit party dominate

youtu.be/6rdG25B5Ia8

And what were you promised? Something on the side of a bus? Something that a bloke called Nigel told you who is the biggest idiot out of everyone and didn’t even have a seat in parliament? And people were stupid enough to believe him and then moan when it’s not delivered? Pah