Eu referendum whats your vote

Buzzer:
Daviv we are still going in transport but by heck it aint easy, Buzzer

I AGREE WITH BUZZER ! The lazy ■■■■ he refers to has probably never done an honest days work in his cushy "featherbedded life " nice work if you can get it but my conscience wouldn’t allow me to do the same as this grasping ■■■■ ! Honest ! :open_mouth: Cheers Dennis.

Watching the News this evening I wasn’t in the least surprised to see that Teresa is “over a barrel” and the DUP have shoved it right up her Ooooh! Good for them ! Why don’t our lot just tell those ■■■■■ at the EU to go and ■■■■ themselves and just walk away ! The World wouldn’t end and trade would just carry on, it’s our Brass that the ■■■■■■■■ want and as much as they can get ! So my advice , and Buzzers probably, is just call it a day and get on with making the UK a better place and trading with the rest of the World, and the EU members as well,So Junker & Verstapen et al, get ■■■■■■ we don’t need you bunch of ■■■■■ to survive ! Cheers Bewick.

Dennis we are both wound up like two bob watches when it comes to Brexit, silly name for it to start with as it seems it wont ever happen, why so long. We could always give Northern Ireland up as payment for what they think we owe them and let the EU run it and this would be a small price to pay, no borders to worry about then problem solved.
Next thing ban all imports from the EU or at least put a prohibitive import tax on there goods and as we have three times as many imports than exports we would be on an instant winner, also charge the trucks entering our shore £300 every time they come in this in conjunction with stopping all benefits in the UK and make the ones who wont seek work get out of bed and get a job, cruel I here some say but with no money for food, ■■■■, mobiles and beer we may just see a change of heart or at least make the system so frugal they barely survive.
Stop all foreign aid and charity as most CEO of these are on 6 digit salaries and after watching Panorama this evening we are funding ISIS in a roundabout way. We are certainly not in a good place right now and any one who has been in business like me and you understand how things tick a lot different to a bunch of toss pots playing with money that is not there’s and not giving a dam about the eventual outcome.
Sad to say this saga is going to drag on and on just costing millions on the way, its like when you have a sick animal the first loss is the best, shoot it write it off and move on as the bad bits in life are soon forgotten and you sit back and wonder what all the fuss was about, Disgruntled Buzzer.

Bewick:
Watching the News this evening I wasn’t in the least surprised to see that Teresa is “over a barrel” and the DUP have shoved it right up her Ooooh! Good for them !

:confused:

Firstly Northern Ireland voted majority remain.Do you really think that the DUP and her and Juncker haven’t engineered this whole supposed ‘argument’ between them all as a way to de rail Brexit.IE the zb’s are happy with a soft border between them and the South all as part of the EU happy family.But as soon as Brexit appears they suddenly don’t want that with the all too predictable ( staged ) ‘argument’ that the EU and Southern Ireland won’t accept a hard border.Bearing in mind that there’s never been a so called ‘hard’ border between the North and South since the Anglo Irish treaty of the 1920’s so why is it suddenly needed now.With remainer May playing along with the whole charade because it buys her and her remain cronies yet more time. :unamused:

Buzzer may I remind you that the majority of people in Northern Ireland count themselves as British and are very proud of the fact and should not be used a pawn to satisfy Dublin or Brussels. The people who go on about Europe all have one thing in common [The Numpty in Scotland-Sinn Fein-SDLP- Welsh Nationalist]is to break Brexit and break up the UK so fair play to the DUP for speaking up to save the Union and I wish there was a few more like them and Nigel Farage to speak up for us. Dublin are very loud when they have the backing of the EU, but at the finish of the day they are the ones who have most to loose as 70% of their exports go to the UK not Europe and we in Northern Ireland have every right to be treated the same as the rest off the UK.

Your quite right as usual Buzzer and as for getting “wound up” my Better 'alf can’t understand why I start “■■■■■■ and jeffing” at the tele news !! Unfortunately Theresa did herself no good by calling a General Election and getting the result she didn’t expect but maybe it will work out as She has to listen to her Leave MP’s as well as the DUP and maybe the whole “shooting match” will go ■■■■ up, I hope. What does annoy me is the Irish Republic as they have always done the opposite to get up our nostrils and they depend more-or-less 100% on trade with the UK. They even were determined to get rid of the £ for the Punt and that “bombed” IIRC. I understood that now the EU handouts to the Republic were coming to and end they were starting to see sense and realising they were better off sticking with the UK ! But no they see determined to try and ■■■■ the job up for the hell of it.
Why don’t our lot just stand up and crack the whip on the basis of mainland Europe has more to lose than us if we walk away, as you suggest ! Oh! and if Paddy dose not like it Tough ! they will soon fall into line when they are isolated. Trouble is Our Lot always play by “the rules” and appear to be allowing those EU ■■■■■ to dictate play, well that might be coming to an end and hopefully we will have no alternative than to “walk” Hoo ■■■■■■■ ray I say ! Suitably ■■■■■■ off Dennis.

nigel2012:
Buzzer may I remind you that the majority of people in Northern Ireland count themselves as British and are very proud of the fact and should not be used a pawn to satisfy Dublin or Brussels. The people who go on about Europe all have one thing in common [The Numpty in Scotland-Sinn Fein-SDLP- Welsh Nationalist]is to break Brexit and break up the UK so fair play to the DUP for speaking up to save the Union and I wish there was a few more like them and Nigel Farage to speak up for us. Dublin are very loud when they have the backing of the EU, but at the finish of the day they are the ones who have most to loose as 70% of their exports go to the UK not Europe and we in Northern Ireland have every right to be treated the same as the rest off the UK.

Well said Nige ! Top man ! Cheers Bewick.

Thanks Bewick for your reply- I have always read all your posts on different subjects and think you are someone who speaks there mind and gives an honest answer to anything you are asked so it is nice to know that you agree with me on this subject. I have followed the Bewick Transport post since day 1 and enjoy all comments and as an ex long distance man its great to hear all stories relating back to the good times of the 70’s-80’s and 90’s and congratulate you on having built up a Haulage Business as you did from 1 lorry to Fleet of around 100 vehicles-no mean feat.

nigel2012:
Thanks Bewick for your reply- I have always read all your posts on different subjects and think you are someone who speaks there mind and gives an honest answer to anything you are asked so it is nice to know that you agree with me on this subject. I have followed the Bewick Transport post since day 1 and enjoy all comments and as an ex long distance man its great to hear all stories relating back to the good times of the 70’s-80’s and 90’s and congratulate you on having built up a Haulage Business as you did from 1 lorry to Fleet of around 100 vehicles-no mean feat.

Many thanks for your kind comments Nige, they are appreciated ! I’m a “dyed in the wool” Unionist and these Pigmy Nationalists really get my ■■■■■■■ Goat as they bite the hand that feeds them i.e. The English tax payer which is fine by me if we are all on the same side and singing off the same hymn sheet but sadly this is not the case ! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
Many thanks for your kind comments Nige, they are appreciated ! I’m a “dyed in the wool” Unionist and these Pigmy Nationalists really get my [zb] Goat

It’s Conservative Unionism that took us into the EU. :unamused:

Make you’re mind up you’re either ideologically Nationalist or Federalist you can’t possibly be both and.If you’re ideologically Unionist ( Federalist ) how can you possibly support the idea of National self determination and secession just as any true Irish Nationalist doesn’t ( can’t possibly ) support Ireland’s EU membership.While Northern Ireland voted for remain not surprising,like the Conservatives,being an ideologically Federalist rabble.

youtube.com/watch?v=9e8Y3M0uKSs

You are wasting your time “CF” preaching to me as in 1975 at the first Referendum I was in my 20’s and voted against joining then and I have never changed my opinion since, it’s only hardened over the years. Grocer Heath was a duplicitous ■■■■ and so was Harold Wilson ! we should never have joined but in those far off days the EEC ( as it was called then) was looked upon by our lame duck politicians as a possible means of getting pulled out of the ■■■■■ that the UK was in at that time due to all the industrial unrest. So the quicker our current crop of Duplicitous politicians wake up and just tell Junker and Tusk to go and ■■■■ themselves the better ! I admire the DUP for saying " Hang on a moment Theresa you can’t do that" !! So “CF” you ■■■■■■■ Anarchist don’t tar me with the same brush as May & Co. I may “lean” toward the Conservative side of Politics but I do not agree with everything they preach just the same as you don’t believe in every thing Jeremy says :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
You are wasting your time “CF” preaching to me as in 1975 at the first Referendum I was in my 20’s and voted against joining then and I have never changed my opinion since, it’s only hardened over the years. Grocer Heath was a duplicitous [zb] and so was Harold Wilson ! we should never have joined but in those far off days the EEC ( as it was called then) was looked upon by our lame duck politicians as a possible means of getting pulled out of the [zb] that the UK was in at that time due to all the industrial unrest. So the quicker our current crop of Duplicitous politicians wake up and just tell Junker and Tusk to go and [zb] themselves the better ! I admire the DUP for saying " Hang on a moment Theresa you can’t do that" !! So “CF” you [zb] Anarchist don’t tar me with the same brush as May & Co. I may “lean” toward the Conservative side of Politics but I do not agree with everything they preach just the same as you don’t believe in every thing Jeremy says :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Bewick.

I don’t believe in anything Corbyn stands for. :open_mouth: That’s because I’m what he would rightly term a Nationalist who is therefore ideologically opposed to everything that he stands for.Just as I’m ideologically opposed to UK Unionism/Federalism as part of that.In which case it’s actually UKIP that I more than lean to not Corbyn.But being a Nationalist I obviously don’t believe in their UK Unionist stance,preferring the idea of English independence.Whereas you’ve actually said that not only don’t you support UKIP you’re also a full on Conservative Unionist.Which as I said is the ideology which unsurprisingly took us into the EU because Federalists going for larger Federation is what they do and goes with the territory.

As for the industrial ‘unrest’ that had more to do with Conservative Unionists wanting to enlarge their UK portfolio,as described,by making the UK Federal zb pile a part of the much bigger EU one.Making German workers better off at the expense of British ones,by giving them our jobs and charging us the same price for our own oil as they were paying,with the resulting knock on effects on inflation,being part of that.Which is why the Brits had no choice but to strike to try to save their jobs and maintain their incomes in real terms.

Which leaves the question why would you support UK Unionism but EU secession when the reasons for it apply the same and are as valid as each other in both cases.On that note if anything derails Brexit it will be that contradiction in the form of Scottish and Northern Irish remainers keeping England in. :unamused: Just as the contradiction,of the Irish government wanting to hand their hard won sovereignty over to the EU is an insult to all those who rightly fought and died for Ireland’s independence and true Irish Nationalists know it.

On that note I don’t see many/any Irish Unionists burning the EU flag.Unlike like those true Irish patriots in the video.While even more ironically it’s doubtful that England will actually manage to Leave the EU without cutting Scotland and Northern Ireland loose to do it which is a view I’ve held since before the referendum.While assuming that UK Unionism actually keeps the country in the Federal mess of the EU maybe that will at least be a type of karma.In that if you really want Federalism be careful what you wish for.Especially if you think that the zb treacherous DUP and the Conservatives can be trusted and aren’t actually all working together with the so called ‘opposition’,to de rail the Brexit process,or at least the type of hard Brexit,that we voted for.:bulb: :frowning:

express.co.uk/news/politics/ … -coalition

Hi All,
With trucks we all look back and say " Happy days"
Warren point, 1973, Mucky mags and condoms down, Coffee back. Worked for me, “Happy days” Harvey

There has been a lot of discussion on this thread of how things are progressing or not more to the point with Brexit, me I would just give em two fingers and walk away and the main reason for that is that as a simpleton no one as of yet has told me why we have to pay such an huge sum to exit yet no explanation what its for and who decided on how much we should pay.
So in no more than 100 words I want what would you would do in the situation as it is today and how you would resolve the issue with out it dragging on for years, Buzzer.

24176676_895323323979425_3758173106619394465_n.jpg

Theres a lot of scaremongering going on fuelled by the people who have the most to lose. If they dont want to trade with us unless we pay up what will they do with all their cars and lorries they export to here every year.

Buzzer:
There has been a lot of discussion on this thread of how things are progressing or not more to the point with Brexit, me I would just give em two fingers and walk away and the main reason for that is that as a simpleton no one as of yet has told me why we have to pay such an huge sum to exit yet no explanation what its for and who decided on how much we should pay.
So in no more than 100 words I want what would you would do in the situation as it is today and how you would resolve the issue with out it dragging on for years, Buzzer.

Declare a state of emergency on grounds of national security and call on the military to arrest everyone in the government and the establishment who supported/s remain,including May,as part of that.Then tear up article 50 and walk away without paying the EU a penny bearing in mind there is no legal basis for its demands and tell the EU that any economic sanctions imposed on us by it,in retaliation for our legitimate right of secession and national sovereignty,will be met by every option available including the banning of all German imports. :bulb: :wink:

Now then Lads I reckon Buzzer and me could sort this ■■■■■■■ lot out in Brussels in about half and hour ! Buzzer is well used to dealing with these Foreign “Jonnys” after many years running over the water and I could go with him as his “Bag Man”. On the way over on the Ferry we could buy a couple of sleeves of Marlborough and a cheap bottle of Brandy for Junkers weetee bangs and I bet that within half and hour in the “back office” and the bribes handed over we would come away with a great deal for the UK. Of course as further insurance we could take “CF” and “ROF” in the back of the poxy van but only let them out if negotiations got a bit heated about them demanding 3 sleeves of ■■■■ to deal ! Then we could stick the two boys in the room with Junker and Tusk and stick a brush shaft in the handle ! Give them another half hour with “CF” and “ROF” and they’d be pleased to cop for one sleeve and the Brandy !!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Bewick.

Dennis I only wish you could go and do it. I be happy to come with you.

But I am terrible afraid that all is lost. With this bunch of idiots we are stuck with I can’t see this turning out well. Herself is even on the news this morning telling us how well its all going! Just how stupid do they imagine we are? No, I fear that the only option left to us is to beg to be allowed to stay before it’s too late.

David

Dennis good humour and looks like you even got old CF fired up too, would not be Brandy on his weety bangs though more like arsenic and do the job proper once and for all and he would not be the only one either, Buzzer.

David Miller:
I fear that the only option left to us is to beg to be allowed to stay before it’s too late.

David

That is the plan since the remainers lost the referendum vote.IE put remainers May and Hammond in to replace remainers Cameron and Osborn then deliberately bog it all down and deliberately zb Brexit up so impossibly badly.In the expectation that the gullible electorate will then change its mind and allow her and her remain allies among the ‘opposition’ to overturn the decision one way or another.Trusting the DUP,let alone May,to deliver the Brexit we voted for,being the definition of gullible in that case. :unamused: