Drivers Card Reader

Can your company see your past 12 months driving record when downloading your card data on the machine?

Braveheart2009:
Can your company see your past 12 months driving record when downloading your card data on the machine?

They can see your work records for as far back as the data that’s held on the tachograph, it varies but that could potentially be over a year.

tachograph:

Braveheart2009:

They can see your work records for as far back as the data that’s held on the tachograph, it varies but that could potentially be over a year.

Is that limited to just the company you are working for now? Or are all records available to all?

steviespain:

tachograph:

Braveheart2009:

Is that limited to just the company you are working for now? Or are all records available to all?

Available to all. If they look.

But generally they don’t care about anything other than infringements.

Reading between the lines… If you were planning on saying you have worked recently to get work (not a bad idea) just tell them you lost your card as it’s stored on the physical card. So new card means no data. Also worth remembering if you ever get offered loads of money to run bent for a week. Just order a new card and cut the old one up. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: (And I am joking before anyone gets steam coming out of their ears).

steviespain:

tachograph:

Braveheart2009:

Your driving records that are stored on your driver card can be read by anyone with suitable readding software, the records are not restricted to your current employer.

Good info, thanks sammy.

and…hehe…no, never even crossed my mind, tbh. Although… :bulb:
lol no, just scooping up information for my triumphant return to the
“Driving big things as best you can without killing too many cyclists” scene.

Tachograph, so sorry, didn´t mean to not acknowledge your reply. Looks like I was composing while you posted. I posted then just effed off without looking at the thread.
Apologies. I ALWAYS acknowledge posts and it´s my bad I didn´t see yours. Thanks for the info, mi amigo.

steviespain:
Tachograph, so sorry, didn´t mean to not acknowledge your reply. Looks like I was composing while you posted. I posted then just effed off without looking at the thread.
Apologies. I ALWAYS acknowledge posts and it´s my bad I didn´t see yours. Thanks for the info, mi amigo.

NO problem at-all mate :wink:

Sent from my mobile.