Digital tachograph card download query

I use my tacho card for my full time employer and I’ve got an assessment in the pipeline. Will the driving show up anything different on there firm etc or just the times I drove?

Thanks,
Tim.

Will just show a different reg and what youve done that day. Just tell your gaffer you did a quick favour for a mate

Your employer will be able to see the reg of the vehicle you were driving and all the details about what driving/etc you did, so if you think you might get into trouble for it then you need to get a good excuse ready.

Paul

Timothy:
I use my tacho card for my full time employer and I’ve got an assessment in the pipeline. Will the driving show up anything different on there firm etc or just the times I drove?

Thanks,
Tim.

Whoever downloads the data from your card can see everything that’s on it including registration numbers, driving times, work times, card events and infringements that haven’t yet been over-written.

do the assesment, then microwave your card so it stops working and apply for a replacement of faulty card. (joke)

Nate:
do the assesment, then microwave your card so it stops working and apply for a replacement of faulty card. (joke)

Is a replacement free■■? Mmm tempting (joke).

Just done an assesment recently and I explained to the company that I use my tachograph digital card everyday in currant job and was worried about marking my card . No problems we will find you an analogue truck you can drive :wink:) problem sorted !!