Drawings from past to future

no i did not win this year,got tru the ice,to heavy lager :neutral_face: load , but that was safed ,so no problem :grimacing:

bma.finland:
no i did not win this year,got tru the ice,to heavy lager :neutral_face: load , but that was safed ,so no problem :grimacing:

You are a β€œStar” bma at least you managed to save the Lager and let the lawn mower go to the bottom of the Lake ! How deep is the lakeβ€” 1 Mtr ? :wink: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Benkku Dennis.

here are a viking :grimacing: :grimacing:

v8 50.jpg

jo kolmz.jpg now in colors :grimacing:

saturday night feever :grimacing:

bma.finland:
now in colors :grimacing:

Those new Scanias do not have a face that I could ever love. I have it in mind to design and make an LB110-style replacement front panel kit for them. I bet a few operators would want one, if only to look different to the herd. All I need is an S series with light frontal damage and a few weeks to mess about with it in a locked workshop lol. Benkku- would you imagine how it would look, please? :smiley:

bma.finland:
0 saturday night feever :grimacing:

I would say too much Lager beer Benkku ! Or are you really, secretly, a bigger fan of Bedford TK’s than Scanias ?

something like this ? and no im not done a change of mark ,but bedfords are fun to draw :grimacing:

like so

Excellent!

kind of if picture ,Vanaja used ergo cab before it was overtaked by Sisu, :unamused:

bma.finland:
0 like so

Superb! I never guessed the steps at the end of the LB sun visor could follow the lines of the S series spot lamps.

I think the corners could be straight, as you have drawn them, leaving the recess in the middle of the door to channel air from behind the grille along the side of the cab. Whatever the details, it looks better than the real thing!

Brilliant interpretation !

An enterprising Scania sales man/woman/person* could add a few to their monthly sales quota!

*being PC here :laughing:

facebook.com/groups/benkku/ life goes on here now days ,even couse of difficutis to get post tru here ,welcome to join ,great forum this and god friends i got here,hopefully see you , :sunglasses:

bma.finland:
Redirecting... life goes on here now days ,even couse of difficutis to get post tru here ,welcome to join ,great forum this and god friends i got here,hopefully see you , :sunglasses:

Welcome back, Benkku!! Lots of fantastic drawings on your link there - thank you for sharing. :sunglasses: Robert

sorry can,t get pictures tru here anymore ,but i,m alive :grimacing:

bma.finland:
sorry can,t get pictures tru here anymore ,but i,m alive :grimacing:

Thanks for the link. Have been missing your drawings.

Sent using Tapatalk.
Johnny