Drawings from past to future

bma.finland:
0 and still :grimacing: ,cheers benkku

Excellent bma. you are THE Star ! ( and a Viking!) Cheers benkku Dennis.

j

I’d love it if you painted mine. I’d also pay you for it.

put it on my mind Geoffo, cheers benkku

500 Euro bma. also known as a “Bin Laden” ! Cash only ! Cheers benkku Dennis.

img076.jpgan old one ,Dennis ,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
an old one ,Dennis ,cheers benkku

I could allow you to drive this Scania bma 'cause the steering wheel is on the wrong side in passenger seat ! :wink: Cheers benkku Dennis.

thats good Dennis ,never wan,t to drive overthere i can hardly walk on the streets there ,evryting is left ,right ,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
0 and still :grimacing: ,cheers benkku

You are the “Star of the North” bma. but I can’t just make out the single wheel Crane drawbar trailer behind the Octopus !! Will you be working with the Elves in Santa’s Grotto this year or have you been sacked for drinking Lager beer at work ? Cheers benkku Dennis.

Well Dennis lost my job whit him ,he didn,t want to drive this this christmas ,even if it,s a eight pott cheers Benkku

bma.finland:
0Well Dennis lost my job whit him ,he didn,t want to drive this this christmas ,even if it,s a eight pott cheers Benkku

Nice one

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bma.finland:
Well Dennis lost my job whit him ,he didn,t want to drive this this christmas ,even if it,s a eight pott cheers Benkku

This will be a better outfit for Santa bma ! ■■■■■■■ 220/RTO610/Eaton 2 speed axle, 20 gears and very fast ! Plus 12 mtr Crane Fruehauf van for all the Prezzies ! :wink: Cheers benkku Dennis.

this is why i get fired :unamused: :unamused: cheers Benkku

experiment :grimacing: cheers

bma.finland:
0 experiment :grimacing: cheers

Well bma. if you lived in the UK you would be called “a Tang” definitely not a Viking ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Cheers Dennis.

bma.finland:
0this is why i get fired :unamused: :unamused: cheers Benkku

Ha ha,kiitos Benkku. :grimacing:

hello Dennis this is what we fighting for ,not the lorry ,but the driver

bma.finland:
0 hello Dennis this is what we fighting for ,not the lorry ,but the driver

Only trouble is at my age bma I want “nourishment” not “punishment” and that Bird looks like she could dish out “Punishment” :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers benkku Dennis.

Yepp better to sit alone and memorice old god times,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
0Yepp better to sit alone and memorice old god times,cheers benkku

And don’t forget some cans of 5% Lager ! :frowning: :frowning: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: