Drawings from past to future

sammyopisite:

Bewick:

bma.finland:
no more screaming jimmys ,a old fassionable englishman,cheers benkku

here is a shot of the real thing bma. one of two LAD 680 Power Plus Beavers that T.Brady & Sons of Barrow-in-Furness ran in the 1960’s their other Beavers and Badgers had the Leyland 600 engine.This one in the shot had a reduction gear box and was quite a motor in it’s time,it is coupled to a four-in-line trailer loaded with steel from Barrow works,it would normally pull a tandem axle trailer which invariably would be well overloaded :wink: Cheers benkku,Dennis.

Dennis you should have got the outfit in the back ground all in the this shot :laughing: :laughing:

cheers Johnnie :wink:

What! and get a shot of the Crew all giving it Big “Z”'s until it was time to go to the digs :blush: Anyway Johnnie I never took the shot :frowning: And what weight would be in that AEI transformer or whatever it was ? Cheers Dennis.

Dennis it is difficult to make out which trailer it is but it does look as if it could be one of the 90/100 girder trailers but as it already lamped off and they have not packed under the girders to take the weight off of the tyres I would assume that it only in the 50/60 ton region and it was not the driver who had the final say on where, what time or when they were parked up but the police ■■■■■■ .
The driver would consult with each ■■■■■■ on what he would like to do and when to stop but as all these types of loads were routed and the final say was always with the police ■■■■■■ whether you liked it or not and it would not be in your interests to be awkward with them as they could leave you for hours sat waiting, most were excellent but it is the same of any group of people you could get somebody on a bad day

cheers Johnnie :wink:

while your argueing ,i,ll put one of my own favorites to the show.cheers benkku

bma.finland:
while your argueing ,i,ll put one of my own favorites to the show.cheers benkku

Sorry if we have “infected” your thread bma. :blush: But don’t worry you are still “Top Banana” when you post drawings of my first Atkinson Borderer MEC98K which was new into service in September 1971,now what were you doing at that time bma. ? fishing in the ffijord maybe ? Cheers bennku Dennis.

one more,cheers benkku

img817.jpg
found a older one,cheers benkku

just for fun

Volvo G88,

:exclamation:

back in the 80,s

one that never came,cheers benkku

early F12,cheers benkku

Hej kompis! Good drawings as always :smiley: have had a good summer? Or have it been like here just rain?
Danne

this was my personal drive 91 to 04,and Dan only rain ,cheers benkku

yes dear ,…yes dear…well…tut tut tut,cheers benkku

SISU KB117 62-69 Leyland powerplus later680 turbo fuller box tilt cab

Hi Benku
Just to get you back to page one

thank you,cheers benkku

Hey Benkuu, still nice pics as usual, continue. And a nice Sisu.

Eric,