Do you carry too much stuff?

Of course it could be that the poor bloke has had to drop his regular trailer and had to empty the pallet boxes out :open_mouth:
Love the fact thereā€™s a fresh pear sat on top of it all :smiley:

Conor:

dieseldog999:
dayshift limper?? :confused:

Nah itā€™s a Tang whose missus chucked him out when she finally saw his wage slip and realised the bloke living on the dole next door was a better prospect.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
touch`e :smiley:

Beau Nydel:

Its probably an attempt to bribe the authorities

Beau Nydel:

Perhapsā€¦

It was gonna be part of the evening meal. Pear in meringue nests with an Armagnac and Raspberry coulis.

There could well be a bottle of Cles des Ducs XO and a tin of Lidl raspberries in syrup under all that lot.

edit cos i fā€™d up spelling rasperry rasbereee rabsperryā€¦raazzers

Is that one of Lukeā€™s in cab recipes? :smiley:

ezydriver:
If heā€™s anything like the trampers Iā€™ve come across through the years, heā€™ll leave all that in there when he runs back to the yard, and go moaning when another driver moves some of it.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: This didnā€™t get the recognition it deserved! Too true.

Beau Nydel:
Is that one of Lukeā€™s in cab recipes? :smiley:

While I love a meringue nest it wouldnā€™t be anything as fancy as that. Iā€™d probably just drop a fried egg in it, canā€™t beat a sweet and savory egg delight for breakfast :smiley:

Poached yes but surely not fried.
Sadly think your accident has ruined your tastebuds :smiley:

Beau Nydel:
Poached yes but surely not fried.
Sadly think your accident has ruined your tastebuds :smiley:

HOW VERY DARE YOU! Anyway got to go, dinner ready, beef and strawberry stew this evening, yum :wink:

Thats a tip. I wonder what the house looks like

Hahhaahh. Bless him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WheelsofCardiff:
Thats a tip. I wonder what the house looks like

We had a continental driver whos truck and cab where always a mess, not quite as bad as this but no one would get in it, I went round to his house one day and was suprised, a very nice house in a nice area, house was immaculate, perfect in every way, seems his german wife was the driving force !!

With cabs in that condition , the driver could very well survive a roll over but get killed by the cab contents .
I bet there are wheel braces and bottle jacks hidden underneath that pile of rubble .
My old phone couldnā€™t open the link , so Iā€™m asking what the offence would be and if there is a fine for cab junk ?
Not in proper control of a vehicle maybe ?
The smell in those cabs would make a fish market smell like a perfume shop .
I knew a lad on Gibraltar round trips that kept his cab like this , I asked why , he said police and customs abroad couldnā€™t be bothered to search his cab so he could hide his wacky backy and stolen passports .