Dave the Renegade.... Dave Lloyd R.I.P

RIP Dave.

Very sad news indeed!! :frowning: :frowning: R.I.P. Dave.

RIP Dave.

image.jpeg

RIP Dave. I only talked through cyber space with you for a few years but you were a good man.

Very sad news,R.I.P. Dave.

the maoster:
RIP Dave.

plus 1 , RIP Driver

what can you say when we lose another ‘old school’ chap like dave. R.I.P. mate .

Like many of us I’ve only ever spoken to Dave through Cyberspace. He has always been friendly and knowledgeable.
He’ll be sadly missed.
Thinking of his family and friends at this sad time.
RIP Dave :frowning:

Let’s hope that there will be a Lazy Trout on that great highway in the sky where we’ll meet up with Dave and share more memories.

We’ll miss you, pal. R.I.P.

Only spoke once when my best mate passed away & he sent his condolences.Always liked his contributions especially the tippers.RIP Dave & Condolences to Tracy.

Such sad sad news reading this just now
Had the pleasure of meeting Dave and Tracey last year at cosford

I always enjoyed reading his posts and looking at all the photos Tracey had taken.
Quite a few of them near to where I live.

Dave’s thread on here was probably one of the only ones without a negative comments,

Well done Dave and Tracey for keeping us entertained through hundreds of postings,

A good man gone but will never be forgotten,

Rip dave

rip dave I’ll miss your wit and wisdom-and you had the best username on the net

Sad news R.I.P Dave :frowning: :frowning:

But he was only here posting 3 days ago I don’t understand !! RIP Dave you’ve gone to a better world.

Sad news… RIP Dave…Condolences to family and friends.

Sad lost to Trucknet Dave Lloyd we had many a laugh since 2008, you me & Harry. hope you get your wings mate.Sandman Norman

The old school’s gradually dwindling. Sad to hear he’s gone and condolences to his family.

Very Sad to hear this - RIP Dave :frowning:

R.I.P dave the renegade

R.I.P Dave.