Crack on to macon the return

Just thought I would say hello :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Harry Burness bless him the poison dwarf haaaaaaaaaaa :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rooksdale International I remember one of there driver’s getting shot and killed in Bologna
after a row over a telephone bill was late 70’s if I remember rightly :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

hi bob, my name is keith mitchell that photo of geoffs scania brought back good memories , i drove for geoff for a couple of years, started on his 111 scania lvw923v , known as dennis the menace , the 142 was known as boris the bold ,and geoffs pride and joy his old scammell was peter the great. good days .

CRACK ON TO MACON:
Harry Burness bless him the poison dwarf haaaaaaaaaaa :wink: :wink: :wink:

En route to Pescara by any chance?

Hi Keith yes I remember you met you a few time’s they were good old day’s I have been
trying to find Geoff for year’s have not seen him since 1994 at a funeral don’t suppose you have any idea where he is I have heard he is in Thailand but cant be sure thank’s for posting yer welcome anytime mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

R.I.P Gordon Pearce was a pleasure to have known you mate thank’s for
all those cup’s of tea over the year’s sleep well mucker some say
you was a legend I say you was born one !!!

I hope this thread picks up again as i really enjoyed reading through it ,some good stories and characters !

Can anybody throw any light on to why photo’s (not what I post) keep disappearing it’s bugging me lol !

Yes indeed!
Some ■■■■■■■■ namely me deleted his ENTIRE flickr account!
Shall I re enter them?

haaaaaaaaaaaa you silly sausage at least that’s cleared up how they went yeah put them back on if you want it’s up to you matey

Hello Bob thought you deserted these shores for good have read about your problems and can only feel for you mate
. I have been reading your posts for a while so when you left they dried up and I felt very nostalgic about the posts as it kept my mind active instead of stagnating into another alzheimers victim.
Would love to read more of everyones exploits out there in the big wide world as I miss it dreadfully. By the way my name is Mickey North so all the best hope to hear and read more in the future

Hi Mickey well your a blast from the past that’s for sure yeah
had some crap these last few year’s but im getting there slowly
Mickey a lot of us old hand’s are on facebook now we have a few driver’s
groups on there but hey mate gissa ring 07768696214 would be good to hear from you take care !! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Was in Limas just South of Macon Thursday and took this pic, felt it belongs on this page.

Heard the other day that Ronnie Hunt who was a regular going to Italy in the day passed away.

R.I.P. Ronnie.

kr79:
Heard the other day that Ronnie Hunt who was a regular going to Italy in the day passed away.

Bob who’s thread it is died a few yrs back sadly

jollyjumbo:
Hello Bob thought you deserted these shores for good have read about your problems and can only feel for you mate
. I have been reading your posts for a while so when you left they dried up and I felt very nostalgic about the posts as it kept my mind active instead of stagnating into another alzheimers victim.
Would love to read more of everyones exploits out there in the big wide world as I miss it dreadfully. By the way my name is Mickey North so all the best hope to hear and read more in the future

Bloody hell are you the same Mickey North I worked with on Lacey’s of Barking. Had your truck nicked in Milan ( Yellow Crow Motor )

ok guys im gonna try and put some picures on this topic with the help of
Billy Boy ( Dreva) up in Bradford and im gonna concentrate a bit on drivers coz without them this web site would not exist :wink: :wink: