Compliance of Covid Regulations

robroy:
(even if you do have to wear your mask everytime you go to the [zb] bog ! :open_mouth: . :unamused:)
:laughing:

A year ago that would have had you sleeping in a room with stripey windows appearing before the beak the next day!

In the words of the great poet Robert Dylan ā€œthe times they are a changingā€

What is transport specific in this thread, why hasnā€™t is been moved to the Bully pages? It looks as if itā€™s going to turn into the new 100 page brexit thread before itā€™s shifted :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: regards Kev.

kevmac47:
What is transport specific in this thread, why hasnā€™t is been moved to the Bully pages? It looks as if itā€™s going to turn into the new 100 page brexit thread before itā€™s shifted :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: regards Kev.

What has Ritchie Valens plane crash got to do with music?

Clearly the bar workers arenā€™t happy in Glasgow, but a pile of ice on the street seems a bit tame.

Covid in Scotland: Bar workers dump leftover ice in closure protest

kevmac47:

Who are you, the Police? :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:

kevmac47:

Weā€™re the covid squad son and we havenā€™t had our dinner and you donā€™t look well to us.Youā€™re nicked. :smiling_imp:

kevmac47:

A fair point, so Iā€™ve moved it. :smiley:

Carryfast:

Harry Monk:

kevmac47:

Weā€™re the covid squad son and we havenā€™t had our dinner and you donā€™t look well to us.Youā€™re nicked. :smiling_imp:

Or as Bowie once saidā€¦
We are the Covid squad and weā€™re coming to townā€¦ peep peep.
:smiley:

Harry Monk:

kevmac47:

They sang the Covid social distancing songā€¦
Donā€™t stand so close to me. :smiley:
Iā€™m on a roll here. :sunglasses:

hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer-Ch ā€¦ ic-is-Over

robroy:

Harry Monk:

kevmac47:

They sang the Covid social distancing songā€¦
Donā€™t stand so close to me. :smiley:
Iā€™m on a roll here. :sunglasses:

Followed by Eric Clapton Behind the Mask. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Markk80:
https://hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer-Chief-Science-Officer-Second-Wave-Based-on-Fake-Data-of-False-Positives-for-New-Cases-Pandemic-is-Over

On HubPages that is marked as updated on 10th Oct.
However, the radio interview on Talk Radio dates from Sept 11thā€¦much more data since then, and those 16,000 cases that dropped off the Excel spreadsheet have since been found.
There are clear dates, from early Sept further down the page.
Events have overtaken those predictions.

Further down it compares Sweden to the USA.
It fails to compare Sweden to its neighbours, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, all of which are much nearer in demography and geography to Sweden, have had stricter lockdowns and much fewer deaths.

This was before or about the same time as Julia Hartley Brewer got all mixed up over ā€œfalse postivesā€ and what they are and aren`t.

youtu.be/rXm9kAhNj-4

Markk80:
https://youtu.be/rXm9kAhNj-4

Firstly a post with a link from months ago.
Now a link to a misrepresentation of a video fromā€¦1996ā€¦
in.reuters.com/article/uk-factc ā€¦ SKBN24420X

What next? A hoax of the Dead Sea scrolls saying C19 is the work of King Herod?

Franglais:
It fails to compare Sweden to its neighbours, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, all of which are much nearer in demography and geography to Sweden, have had stricter lockdowns and much fewer deaths.

You canā€™t hide from a virus.
You canā€™t lock down anywhere indefinitely.Society and the economy will collapse.
So they release the lock down then what.
Why the double standards regarding no lock down of China in February and still international flights are operating.

Iā€™m a big fan of Henry Makows work on Twitter.He seems the most useful compiler of go-to clips across the whole spectrum as well as owning his own excellent website HenryMakow.com.Interviews with Carrie Madej and a host of other medical whistleblowersā€¦Vernon Coleman,Li-meng yan etc are worthy of a hearing imho.Not many sawbones to be found parroting the type of oily,system-serving bilge you get from the likes of Corporate,unctuous toadies of the Dr Hillary-Jones persuasion :imp: , (when heā€™s not hawking bathtubs etc,across multiple penny-dreadfulls) on regular rotation.

I did hear on one perturbing piece that Sweden has largely acquiesced to the large,implanted-chip option and could go some way to explaining their success in the mortality stakes.Obviously this couldnā€™t be taken as gospel per-se,but i recall some time ago that several Swedish folk were mooted to beā€™triallingā€™ the ā€˜joysā€™ of opening doors and otherā€¦ā€˜mindblowingā€™ feats of convenience, by virtue of an implanted micro-chip under the wrist.No smoke without fire n all. Wouldnā€™t surprise me in the least if so. A useful test-bed scenario in any other name as they relentlessly,gaslight the rest of us for similar,albeit ā€˜trojaned-inā€™,assaults,courtesy of a vaccine that has been all so conveniently absolved of any legal blowbacks.The satanists are gathering traction by the day,mark-of-the-beast type thing.

It starts at birth by a hand tw%t across the arse (welcome little slave) thence the real deal kicks in,multi-injections of adjuvents,mercury,aluminium,to name just two,you have no choice.Itā€™s all about manufacturing millions of industrial,homo-sapien batteries to power the machine,a machine whose generator (Federal-Reserve) is right-on-target spluttering and starting to seize up.The bloodlines have no further need for this model anymore so weaponised medicine is proving to be the direction of travel.It should be getting more obvious by now that governments are the puppets of malignant entities, not leaders in any shape or form.Itā€™s not the shepherds (politicians) the sheep should fear but the farmers.Here endeth the lesson. :exclamation:

All this crap is getting ridiculous now, as well as boring and ā– ā– ā– ā–  annoying. :smiling_imp:

Went shopping with the wife today, saw a pair of boots I liked in a dept store.
Picked up 2 sizes to see which fit better, this bloody woman shop assistant came tearing towards me shouting ā€˜Stopā€™ ā€¦as if she had caught me ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  in the corner. :unamused:
Apparentlly you ainā€™t allowed to try stuff on,ā€¦ok, so how do I know which pair fits best?..
So she told me I could buy them and bring them back if wrong size. :open_mouth:
ā€¦Ok, so buy them, take them 10 ft out the door, try on, and if no good she would exchange themā€¦told her in not as many words to shove them.

So then into Costa for a coffee, guy says ''You canā€™t stand in shop, but if you stand outside (In cold) he would give us a shoutā€¦(in about 15 mins :open_mouth: ) when there was a table.
Tell you what mate, forget it was my reply.
Doing my swede in all this ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , seriously.

Oh yeh, and to put an end to a perfect day out,ā€¦Me and the Mrs ended up falling out after I told her off for not going to the bog in Costa, although she was desperate, because she had to go to the front of the queue that we were supposedlly standing in at Costa, and she didnā€™t want to ā€˜ā€˜Break the rulesā€™ and upset anyoneā€™'. :open_mouth: ā€¦sheā€™s a serial conformist btw.
It would take a good man to stop me going for a ā– ā– ā– ā–  if I was desperate,.thatā€™s all Iā€™m sayingā€¦ :unamused:
Happy days. :smiley:

Itā€™s curtailed my social life somewhat. Not the fear of the plague but rather more that I absolutely refuse to jump through hoops in order to give people MY money! They should be jumping through hoops for my trade. I understand perfectly that they are following rules set in order that they can do business, but Iā€™d prefer not to take part and also keep my hard earned in my pocket.

I do actually sympathise with the entertainment and hospitality industry because I seriously doubt that Iā€™m the only one who thinks this way, and I fear that we are hearing the death knell of the great British pub.

the maoster:
Itā€™s curtailed my social life somewhat. Not the fear of the plague but rather more that I absolutely refuse to jump through hoops in order to give people MY money! They should be jumping through hoops for my trade. I understand perfectly that they are following rules set in order that they can do business, but Iā€™d prefer not to take part and also keep my hard earned in my pocket.

I do actually sympathise with the entertainment and hospitality industry because I seriously doubt that Iā€™m the only one who thinks this way, and I fear that we are hearing the death knell of the great British pub.

Absobloodylutely, there is a relationship between the customer and the person offering their service or product (that also includes our once fine police civil service and govts, whom we the taxpayer pays for, but have got the relationship arse about face), in that the customer paying for it all is afforded due respect.

Yes i too understand that premises and businesses have to tick all the boxes the failed govt we employ require.
However just because some ambitious and unprincipled politicians choose to conveniently believe, and use for their power grab purposes, dire predictions and fear mongering from discredited sources doesnā€™t translate into citizens still capable of independent thought automatically towing their line, a line that changes like the bloody weather as we go from one dodgy dossier to another wild prediction of doom via numbers spouted from some randy profs arse.
In other words, they can stick their economy and country destroying dictates where the sun donā€™t shine.

The ott bloody rules are bad enough, but many of the people who are implementing and overseeing them (and the types of people :unamused: ) are bloody worse to have to out up withā€¦
Ok, Iā€™ve had the civil ones who come at it withā€¦ ā€˜ā€˜I know itā€™s ridiculous mate, but just doing my jobā€™ā€™ and I donā€™t mind those guys in the leastā€¦because they ā€˜get itā€™, so Iā€™m Mr CoOperative with those guys.
Itā€™s the others, the officious jobsworths who get up my arseā€¦ā– ā– ā– ā–  brainwashed on a power trip.
Apart from the fiasco today in the dept store and Costa coffee, only yesterday in Caffe Nero coffee shop,.I was waiting to pay and collect our coffees at the counter, and this snotty bird serving my coffee at the counter says ā€˜ā€˜Would you mind taking a step backā€™ā€™, ā€¦ok, I did, but only half a step back put my back against the ā– ā– ā– ā–  wall,.7 inches!!
So what ā– ā– ā– ā–  difference did it makeā€¦plus we were both wearing masks. :open_mouth:

People need to not let these ā– ā– ā– ā–  s take this opportunity to take over, make all this crap the new normal, and .bring them to their senses,.and tell em to go and ā– ā– ā– ā–  themselves!! :imp:
In fact I had to make a promise to my Mrs before she agreed to go out with me, that I would not do just that :laughing: , ā€¦she knows what Iā€™m like. :blush: