Christmas offer - dont miss it!

And the winner this year is:

Andrew Smith aka WOODHOUSE

Congratulations.

Thanks to everyone who has trained with PSTT during 2020 and all the best to those booking for 2021.

Have a great Christmas, stay safe and have a great New Year.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Pete S:
And the winner this year is:

Andrew Smith aka WOODHOUSE

Hmmm … very fishy … Mr A Smith wins :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

Seriously - enjoy the training :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Can’t believe it! Best Christmas present ever!

Can’t wait to get started :smiley:

Thank you so much PSTT!!!

Are you doing C or CE?

All the best with it, whatever it is! But I’m just curious to know.

Woodhouse:
Can’t believe it! Best Christmas present ever!

Can’t wait to get started :smiley:

Thank you so much PSTT!!!

Congratulations on the prize.

Arrrrrr! For goodness sake… I just logged on here to get the details thinking this was running until New Year’s Eve :frowning: can you let me know what the current prices would be so I can see if it’s gonna be worth my time travel wise… I’m about 62 miles away so nor do I qualify for the accommodation. Have to gauge whether the new cost + accommodation is going to be worth the effort or stick local. Cheers in advance.

Whoops!

Having stepped back I’m not in a position to negotiate. But I suggest you call the office on 4th Jan, when it reopens, and explain what’s happened. You may just be able to sort something out.

Happy New Year.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Great suggestion Pete, I will be on the blower first thing on the 4th in that case. Appreciate the reply :slight_smile:

Pete S:
Are you doing C or CE?

All the best with it, whatever it is! But I’m just curious to know.

Thanks Pete.

I’m a complete newbie so it’ll be C.

I’d be looking to go for both in the upcoming twelve months :slight_smile:

No such luck Pete I’m afraid, the lovely lady on the phone was sticking to her guns and refused to budge, was worth a try but in the end with cpc and extra accommodation costs looking at an extra £300-£400 it all adds up. I didn’t much fancy my local place but beggars can’t be choosers as they say.

I’m sorry to hear that, but I have no say in these things now. Remember you always get 10% discount off normal rates in any case.

It’s worth keeping an eye open as offers do come along periodically.

Take care, Pete :laughing: :laughing: