Celebrity snuffits 2019

Mazzer2:
Lol aye the show will be missed but people seem to get their knickers in a twist to easily these days, I see that the police are to investigate him now, that’ll be the same police force who claim to be so short of money that they can’t fight knife crime yet can investigate a non event where the man has already lost his job. The irony is not lost on the fact that they are investigating an allegedly racist picture while this weekend the teenagers who will have been stabbed in London will in the main be non white but very little will have been done to prevent their stabbings it would seem that even with a non white mayor and a PC police force poor black people are expendable while we mustn’t upset posh black people

Double standards and mixed priorities abound, its true. Police involvement seems disproportionate given the more serious issues out there. Racism is serious, but a dumb tweet, apologized for, isnt that surely? Can`t disagree with any of your post.

One for those who were teenagers in the 50’s and 60’s but Doris Day has had her day, not a bad innings 97years old

Sad to see Niki Lauda has passed away to get an insight into the man watch the film Rush about his rivalry with James Hunt

Mazzer2:
Sad to see Niki Lauda has passed away to get an insight into the man watch the film Rush about his rivalry with James Hunt

Never had the pleasure of meeting the man but every time he appeared on tv he never failed to impress. In an industry populated by corporate drones he was a beacon of non pc,no nonsense common sense who always said exactly what was on his mind. Rip Niki.

the maoster:

Mazzer2:

Never had the pleasure of meeting the man but every time he appeared on tv he never failed to impress. In an industry populated by corporate drones he was a beacon of non pc,no nonsense common sense who always said exactly what was on his mind. Rip Niki.

Am sure there are plenty of drivers out there today who owe him their lives for the improvements in safety he forced through when others were happy with the way things were

Racing pundit John McCririck, aged 79

The-Snowman:

Ironic that he died at 10/1 :smiley:

Trucky Mc truckface:

The-Snowman:

Ironic that he died at 10/1 :smiley:

Apparently his funeral will be at 5/2

Rutger Hauer, 75yrs young.

I know everyone goes on about Bladerunner but my favourite film of his was definitely The hitcher.

Reef:
Rutger Hauer, 75yrs young.

I know everyone goes on about Bladerunner but my favourite film of his was definitely The hitcher.

If you haven’t yet, I’d suggest you read “Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep”, then revisit BladeRunner.
Lots of differences, but it explained some aspects of the film I previously found confusing.
Seems there are several different cuts extant too.
Add Edit. apparently Hauer rewrote Roy’s speech himself.

Franglais:
Add Edit. apparently Hauer rewrote Roy’s speech himself.

Wow! One of the all time greatest movie moments of all time that speech was. Even better than Jack Nicholsons courtroom speech in a Few Good Men.

Peter Fonda has died,age 79.

Robert Hunter, lyricist. R.I.P.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ginger Baker, 6 October aged 80. RIP

Legendary drummer for Cream

Been a fan since they started.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Gze0PxDKgQ

cav551:
Ginger Baker 6 October. RIP

Legendary drummer for Cream

Been a fan since they started.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Gze0PxDKgQ

Legendary.

I wonder if Ginger’s drumstick, and the autograph from Cream, when they played in Matlock Bath pavillion on their farewell tour that the wife has is worth anything now! :laughing:

Pete.

windrush:
I wonder if Ginger’s drumstick, and the autograph from Cream, when they played in Matlock Bath pavillion on their farewell tour that the wife has is worth anything now! [emoji38]

Pete.

Someone on eBay is asking £750 for alleged Ginger Baker stick.
Sold items include stick signed by him for £52.
If you have good proof of it’s origin, who knows?

Gary Rhodes chef 59

Gary Rhodes, celebrity chef, dies at 59 bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-50570852

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actor michael J.Pollard died aged 80.Strange little guy with parts in numerous big movies.

clive james aged 80, loved his humour R.I.P…