Famous people

Who have you seen when u have been out in the truck,ive asked wayne rooney for directions when i was lost near there training ground ,peter kay on birch services,stood behind jason orange in a petrol stastion ,louise rednap in macdonalds on trowell,them doing public appearances doesnt count just out and about :laughing: :laughing:

James May signing autographs at Buck services on the A303.He had a white Porsche 911,in his trademark floral shirt and jeans.
The Wurzel Gummidge hair do.
Sol Campbell in his Italian cafe in Chelsea.
Chris Eubanks in his American truck on Hove seafront.Had his family on the bunk.
Richard E Grant in a mobile phone shop in Bath.

I had Owen Hargreaves waving his arms in the air and shaking his head because he had to reverse into a drive to let me past in a narrow lane in Berkhampstead last week.

Teddy Sheringham was behind me in a queue at Burgerking one Saturday evening at Stafford Services.

Eric Bristow asking directions,late 1980’s!

i met jethro once (Geoffrey Rowe)…

that is all.

Forgot one ,i saw nell mcandrew in a shoe shop in leeds ,propper fit ,come to think of it i havent seen her for years only on old milk trailers where she is the laid the full length of the trailer with milk on her tash :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Anneka Rice on a Challenge Anneka project in Buxton, we took stone there.

Pete.

Fiona Bruce in the hotel bar.Portsmouth truckstop had stopped serving meals so i walked over to the hotel.
She seemed quite shy.Lots of tv people nearby.Antique Roadshow was being filmed in Southsea.

toby1234abc:
Fiona Bruce in the hotel bar.Portsmouth truckstop had stopped serving meals so i walked over to the hotel.
She seemed quite shy.Lots of tv people nearby.Antique Roadshow was being filmed in Southsea.

Fiona bruce,the thinking mans totty :wink: :laughing:

Gabby Logan the Tv presenter.Tiles from Spain to her new house in Richmond London.
She was out but hubby Kenny,the rugby player came around.
The neighbours objected to the disruption of lorries and this wealthy gent took photos of my truck.
He was ringing the Council to report me for breaking the pavement slabs which were broken before i got there.
My hours were up,so had to park over night.
The temptation for an early morning wake up call from the train horn was very tempting.It was so loud,they would have fallen out of bed.
Not sure why everyone has to poke their nose in other peoples business.
Think the gent was chairman on an action commitee.If he banged my door to say no parking,i would have said call the Police.

No one, not even any lookalikes who could ever pass for the real ones on a good day :frowning:

Lizzie’s eldest boy, Charlie at Buck house in 2002, his Mum and Dad walked by, but he stopped and had a word with me and my then good lady.