Burning hole in pocket

SHYTOT:
Train to be a plumber all you need is a wrench & a blowlamp £80 per hour
and pick n choose your hours

You believe that? If all it took was a wrench and blowlamp, with as much or little work as you want, they wouldn’t be getting £80 an hour for very long.

Every experienced plumber and his dog would be hiring apprentices for £40 an hour, and pocketing the difference.

Beau Nydel:
it would be a job for life-there will always be a need for drivers in the foreseeable future.

A gig for life, maybe. :laughing:

I’d say the only jobs regularly going in this game are doing what most drivers won’t for some reason, and that’s not because they can’t get drivers but because they can’t keep them for very long. They are vacancies for life.

BUY A 50K HOUSE.( THERES PLENTY IN ENGLAND).BORROW 20K AND PAY IT OFF OVER 3 YEARS FOR ABOUT 600 PM WHILST… oops…whilst renting it out to the taliban that london housing is desperate to rehome at any price…live with mummy for 3 years taking a slice of wages,and 3 years later evict them,spend a few quid revamping/cleaning/improving then lift a tidy profit…delivering parcels for myherpes and similar would provide a wage for the 3 years also?

It’s not me. I’m beyond redemption. It was just from a mates discussion, would you advise anyone to do their HGV or is their something better?

He earns reasonable money for the hours he does now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk