Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

JAKEY:
Hello John , the tgl is making its way to st brewers Cornwall tomorrow ,leaving here at 5am ,yes its going to be re sprayed (full strip back) as far as I am aware now.

Hi Steve I’ll keep a lookout for it who driving it down

Hello John , my brother “MAGS” and my son Henry , back down there again on Monday .

unloading in st brewers today .

1. bloody trees !

Seddon removals van of Goddard & Dellar from Royston, Hertfordshire.

Goddard & Dellar.jpg

Hi Steve,where is that st Brewers looks pretty tight ,how’s the new one coming on any news

Hi Steve ,out last night ,I actually saw your wagon yesterday on avonmouth bridge did flash my lights but they weren’t looking it’s nice to see it for real

Hello John , yes they were a bit cheesed off on the second run to St brewers , see they were going to not get there until about 5.30 pm ,decided to call the clients brother who was overseeing the items in to the house (he lived in the same village and the client was still in Oxford) but he said it had to be done today !!! they finished at 10pm :open_mouth: (still legal) but the brother got in to bed and left them working at 8.30am :open_mouth: ,not sure but they were parked up at 10.30pm .

John Mason Albion from Liverpool, probably from about 1930.

John Mason Albion.jpg

Ray , that is good old wagon .

Hi Steve ,how’s your week been mate we pretty quiet at mo which is unusual I had hinkley Thursday 17 ibcs to pump off into 3 batching plants started 11.00 finished in hinkley 4pm finished back in yard 7.15 absolutely knackered

Hello John,

Cor that was long hard day mate ! No night out then ?

This week coming ,about 100o fy going on to a 2200 motor , No stacking as client is a fussy git ! Wallingford to Durham ,two days to load with a tranship off my motor travel Friday return Saturday :open_mouth: big bucks but like I said fussy !

Also got loads on the other wagons ,just done 8 containers ,got another 2 container’s left for the same job ,plus 1 load already to the new property plus another Tuesday ,also Tuesday 2 containers in to store for another job ,plus loads of deliveries for my kitchen /bathroom clients .

Been on Robinsons this week too ,all day with no cups of tea !!! I was going to walk off ,they were so ignorant .

JAKEY:
Hello John,

Cor that was long hard day mate ! No night out then ?

This week coming ,about 100o fy going on to a 2200 motor , No stacking as client is a fussy git ! Wallingford to Durham ,two days to load with a tranship off my motor travel Friday return Saturday :open_mouth: big bucks but like I said fussy !

Also got loads on the other wagons ,just done 8 containers ,got another 2 container’s left for the same job ,plus 1 load already to the new property plus another Tuesday ,also Tuesday 2 containers in to store for another job ,plus loads of deliveries for my kitchen /bathroom clients .

Been on Robinsons this week too ,all day with no cups of tea !!! I was going to walk off ,they were so ignorant .

No tea mate that’s a big no no :imp: when we did removals always a cuppa in yard then cuppa in customer then when we done always made the customer make us a cuppa how can you go on with no tea that’s sacrilegious,how’s the new motor doings yes was long day12 and 3quarter hours they having new admix as they are now on the serious side of the concrete this is the nuclear bunkers support bases i pm you mate

Hi lads ,how’s work with you I’m down hinkly tomorrow Steve I will take some pics ,here’s some I took in devizes

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

A couple more one for mark as well

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

smallcoal:
Hi lads ,how’s work with you I’m down hinkly tomorrow Steve I will take some pics ,here’s some I took in devizes

Be a bit of a ■■■■■ tilting the cab on the DAF if the Luton was loaded.

Great photos John .

Suedehead, yes that would be a bugger if you had to tilt the cab if you broke down !! you do not see many like that these days .

One for you steve

image.jpeg