Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

smallcoal:

Suedehead:

smallcoal:

Suedehead:
Dave is my cousin, i used to drive for him a few years back.
Was he watching the racing channel on the tv ? :slight_smile:

He was behind his desk when I got there :laughing: :laughing:

Some things never change :slight_smile: Glad to hear he is ok, will have to nip in and see the old frecer when i am passing.

Where you from do you drive at all what truck do you drive mate

Penhill ,Merc Arocs block grab and for the record, one of Daves I took to Prague

11170003.JPG

Has he still got that truck,as the one I took was parked up with a van ,how many wagons does he run from there ,

smallcoal:
Has he still got that truck,as the one I took was parked up with a van ,how many wagons does he run from there ,

He got rid of the High top F cab years back . I think he runs 5 or 6 26 tonners, an 18 and a 7.5t (all curtain siders) Pretty sure he only has the 1 dedicated removal van nowadays - all Mans.

Another one of Daves. nmp.
When he first started running 26 tonners, he bought 2nd hand units and had them stretched, so they usually had powerful engines. This one was a 410.

Suedehead:
Another one of Daves. nmp.
When he first started running 26 tonners, he bought 2nd hand units and had them stretched, so they usually had powerful engines. This one was a 410.

Man we’re the best wagons ever I drive a 26 tonner Merc bag of pooh ,hate it our firm all leased bosses had all new cars if they went with mercs here’s mine,

smallcoal:

Suedehead:
1Another one of Daves. nmp.

Man we’re the best wagons ever I drive a 26 tonner Merc bag of pooh ,hate it our firm all leased bosses had all new cars if they went with mercs here’s mine,

Is that an Actros or an Axor?
I drive a 26 tonner Merc Arocs, meant to be 300 hp,300 shetland ponies more like.
Dont get me started on the 12 speed auto box :imp:
Thank frec i only do semi local work nowadays as the cab layout is pants . . . unless you like cup holders.

Suedehead:

smallcoal:

Suedehead:

I drive a 26 tonner Merc Arocs, meant to be 300 hp,300 shetland ponies more like.
Thank frec i only do semi local work nowadays as the cab layout is pants . . . unless you like cup holders.

That will be an Actros and could have an 8speed box , our 2 26t do

Sent while from gods know where

blue estate:

Suedehead:

smallcoal:

Suedehead:

That will be an Actros and could have an 8speed box , our 2 26t do

Sent while from gods know where

Yes an actros 8 speed 320 hp the cab layout is pants I have nights out but could do with higher cab ,the gearbox got a mind of its own worst thing they made was autoboxes :imp:

Hi lads not been on as flat out other pump over driver off so on my own Monday done Swindon,Yeovil,Exeter,night out run back to Bridgend load up Hinckley point,hayle,penryn ,night out,Exeter,avonmouth ,yesterday today crediton,Tiverton,Hinckley point,tomorrow Bristol and lydney ,how’s work with you mate can’t let this thread slip

Hello John , glad you been busy mate ,some nice runs there ! i like that job :laughing:

We are flat out and struggling to keep up to be honest,No work from Robinsons these days ,i think they may be scaleing down a bit .

I have been emaling Dean b for the last few weeks , his poor old uncle passed away :frowning: .

JAKEY:
Hello John , glad you been busy mate ,some nice runs there ! i like that job :laughing:

We are flat out and struggling to keep up to be honest,No work from Robinsons these days ,i think they may be scaleing down a bit .

I have been emaling Dean b for the last few weeks , his poor old uncle passed away :frowning: .

Sorry to hear that mate gutting news ,glad you busy at least your keeping the tax man happy ,keep up like this new truck for you next year

img967.jpg

Just noticed its got a copyright on it, ho hum.

img968.jpg

Suedehead:

Give me that truck anyday I would love to drive one of them again :smiley:

Oily put this on south wales thread noticed the furniture truck days of bridgend

smallcoal:
Oily put this on south wales thread noticed the furniture truck days of bridgend

The pic smallcoal.
Cheers
Oily

Homalloy Albion 1959 advert.

Welcome back Dean.

Great photos lads .

Suedehead:

Just noticed its got a copyright on it, ho hum.

Looks like an old ex Dawson rental truck